Status
Please reply by conversation.

Corrado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2007
Hudson Valley Region, NY
My Family TV scrambled?

This morning I went to setup the DVR to record "Green Hornet" while I was at work as I do on Wednesdays and My Family TV was coming in strong as always but said scrambled. I didn't have time to try anything but a quick reboot of the receiver, which had no effect. Other DVB channnels on 95W ok. I hope we didn't lose another good channel.

Anyone else have problems? It was fine the other night when we watched a Gilligans Island movie.

just moved the dish to 95 and scanned....working fine. Not scrambled

Maybe delete the channel and rescan

I just read the thread about G3 feeds in the C Band section, perhaps they are moving things around since the NPS 4DTV cutoff in a few days?? I'll see what I can find tonight.

In any case, Thanks for checking guys and glad to hear it's still up there. We would miss it around here.

thelist will be updated soon so I figure help out the folks who are looking for it (plus as you mentioned its been up on 121 for a couple months)

Bummer. Got the 6ft special, but won't have time to put it up till next year. I should be able to get 72w to 107w with no problems. With 121w at about 31 degrees elevation, I may be able to get it during the winter only. How is the transponder strength?

concord
I assume a tree issue?

Heck my true south is 38 degrees ;) I can get over to 137W here in MN which is a 20 elevation or so

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)