NASCAR Fantasy League

mwgiii

Gaming Guru & Pub Member
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Birmingham, AL
If anyone is interested, I have created a SatGuys NASCAR fantasy league.

It is easy to play and low maintenance. Pick 1 driver out of Group A, 2 drivers out of Group B, and 1 driver out of Group C. Drivers can only start 9 races.

If interested:
Go here: Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Auto Racing
Group ID #: 11190
Group Name: SatelliteGuys Racing
Password: scott

Good call Iceberg. I am a sports fanatic and i haven't watched the NBA for 6 years or better. That is NOT basketball. When did walking become a Crab Dribble ? I have joined the NASCAR league, even though I am not really a NASCAR watcher.My summer sport is MLB. Must be a reflection on my age.

I'm a huge NASCAR fan (hence the username)-"real sport" or not, but honestly, I've never done Fantasy League anything. I'm interested in possibly joining, but my main question is how much time is involved? I see the OP said low maintenance, but how much time a day or week does that equal to? Thanks.

I will join mwgiii when I get home tonight. I am rooting for the #5 Mark Martin this year. I really want to see him win the GREATEST RACE ON EARTH.

Break out the Nascar 09 game and get ready for some rubbing:p
I know a bunch of guys that do fantasy racing. Gives them a reason to pay attention to the race every week. Hey my son does fantasy wrestling.:eek: enjoy it..

I will join mwgiii when I get home tonight. I am rooting for the #5 Mark Martin this year. I really want to see him win the GREATEST RACE ON EARTH.
He'll be my #2 guy. I think this season will be the best chance he's had to win: 1. a points race 2. points championship, in a long time. If he can't win with Hendrick, or at least be competing for the win in lots of races, this should be his last...well, never mind. Jeff Gordon didn't win one race last season.......:confused:

Break out the Nascar 09 game and get ready for some rubbing:p
I know a bunch of guys that do fantasy racing. Gives them a reason to pay attention to the race every week. Hey my son does fantasy wrestling.:eek: enjoy it..

I think I still have 08, but not 09. Should be cheap if you want to race.

I just joined as "Soggy Bottom Racing"...:eek:

I did this same league last year, and after I figured out how it worked, it was a hoot!!!...:D

Good luck to everyone, but feel free to pick Jeff Gordon anytime, because I won't!!!...I think he is the biggest phoney in racing!!!...

No, I think it's Dale Jr.

One word: championships.

Gordon has 4, Dale Jr. ZERO!

Hmmm.....

and the Sabres have how many Stanley Cups in the trophy case? (we were so close!)

Playoff's?? Playoff's?? Don't mean squat until you take the drink from the cup!

I don't even follow figure skating and I know that.

No, I think it's Dale Jr.

One word: championships.

Gordon has 4, Dale Jr. ZERO!

Beings that you just posted you don't think NASCAR is a real sport, what you say about it has no credibility, in my book!!!....:rolleyes:

And what I said about Gordon has nothing to do with how many championships he has!!!...:eek:

Three hours of total concentration, absolute physical control, while risking ones life and the lives of their fellow competitors (not to mention loosing 10 lbs. in sweat), really shouldn't be considered in the same class as other so-called sports. It's beyond them.:bow

Preach it brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:up:up:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)