NASCAR Monster Series

dishMIKE

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 11, 2003
Hillsdale,MI
I currently have Flex Pack and have Local,News and National Action Packs. On July 8th the Monster Series will have a number of races on NBCSports. Any hopes of this maybe being added to one of the Sports packs or do I need to upgrade to 120 or higher? Any other suggestions on how to get the races for the next few months? Thanks

DWS44

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2004
Rock Hill, SC
Worst case scenario, I think NBC streams their portion of the season via the NBC Sports App. No telling how well that works, though, or if you can access via a Roku or similar device, or if you'd be stuck watching on a phone/tablet.

dishcomm

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 29, 2005
suburbia
Worst case scenario, I think NBC streams their portion of the season via the NBC Sports App. No telling how well that works, though, or if you can access via a Roku or similar device, or if you'd be stuck watching on a phone/tablet.
When there is something I want to watch during NASCAR races, I use the live stream on the computer and watch the other program on the TV..Works well here.
My connection is 60 by 6 though. Many people have ISPs that don't come close to that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)