Nascar Tnt

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok, I was watching it in the Rec room from across the room.

Then I went upstairs to watch on my Mits 48413. Everything that was said here applies to the Good TV.

Shows all the flaws reported.

TNT has four more races. Wonderful!

that was pathetic, even for tnt. i skimmed through it so i didn't have to watch the entire race that i had recorded to dvr. ouch...................

that was pathetic, even for tnt. i skimmed through it so i didn't have to watch the entire race that i had recorded to dvr. ouch...................
See if you can pull some of your magic,,,and get a TNT rep.here to do some explaining!! I 've seen your work with the Directv rep. . (Bob Mercer)

I have sent a letter Via.email ,to Nascar in hopes they are aware of the unacceptable TNT nascar race. Don't know if this will do a thing? But I can't watch another race on TNT.Maybe other's are angry and have done the same.At least they can be aware of the problems. I'll let everyone know the response.

Here is the responce.
Thank you for contacting the NEW NASCAR.COM. I apologize for any inconvenience you have had concerning this issue. You should address these concerns directly with TNT TV at TNT Contact Us

Your time to send us your thoughts and opinions is appreciated. Feedback should be sent directly to fanfeedback@nascar.com. You can also mail your feedback or requests to:

NASCAR
P.O. Box 2875
Daytona Beach, FL 32120
Telephone: (386) 253-0611
This is the best way to ensure that your opinions are heard. Thank you for your support.

In addition, to share your opinions with other users and fans, visit our feedback message boards at http://boards.nascar.com/nascaropinions . In order to post feedback, this link will most likely take you to the NASCAR.COM Member Services login page. Please login and go directly to the link above.

speaking of tnt, i haven't heard anything yet but hemi if you want to email them, i encourage you to do so!

looked fine but i was watching on my 21 inch sony in the bedroom.

hemi, i'm assuming you never received a reply from tnt because i never did! maybe, they just listened.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

New channels added

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts