Nashville Network

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Got a couple of questions on TPs. I'm getting 3920 on 87w but is there another TP also? I've seen another one listed on that bird but I can't get anything on that one.

I've also seen a couple of channels on 137w listed as TNNHD and they are hot but no video or audio? Anyone else seen this or know what it is?

Only 3920 is in use on SES-2 at this time. TNN is on service channels 5 (TNNE HD) and 11 (WSMV).

Only 4000 is in use on AMC-7 at this time. TNN is/will be on service channels 5 (TNNW HD) and I think 11 (TNNH HD). We have no west affiliates at the moment so we're focusing on the east feeds right now, though the west feed, at least, was running earlier this morning.

- Trip

Only 4000 is in use on AMC-7 at this time. TNN is/will be on service channels 5 (TNNW HD) and I think 11 (TNNH HD). We have no west affiliates at the moment so we're focusing on the east feeds right now, though the west feed, at least, was running earlier this morning.

- Trip

shoot. I have issues with the 87W TP (cant get it) but 137W works fine.....guess I'll have to try 87W again

Spotted this thread on the homepage and hopped in for an update...I hope TNN can pick up an affiliate in Charlotte at some point! Would love to see some of the old TNN shows again!

shoot. I have issues with the 87W TP (cant get it) but 137W works fine.....guess I'll have to try 87W again
I could get the S2 on 87 when they were at the old location but cant get it now.

Can't see 137 from here in Connecticut I can only go over to 131.

Spotted this thread on the homepage and hopped in for an update...I hope TNN can pick up an affiliate in Charlotte at some point! Would love to see some of the old TNN shows again!

It is being worked on. ;)

- Trip

Yes tell Mr. Luken THANK YOU for another great FTA channel. (I just wish I could get it) :)

Do we have any SatelliteGuys in the CT area who thinks they might be able to help me get it?

Yes tell Mr. Luken THANK YOU for another great FTA channel. (I just wish I could get it) :)

Do we have any SatelliteGuys in the CT area who thinks they might be able to help me get it?

Scott, I am a loooong ways from CT but, what is your issue? You say you can only get to 131W but I am assuming it is not line-of-sight problem.

Do you just need to reconfigure your actuator mounting and positioner, or is it an alignment issue?

And my thanks to Luken also. :)

Edit: Ah, I think I see what you mean now, you are just having issues with getting it on 87W.

Last edited:
I talked to Sal the owner of WRNT Channel 48 in Hartford, CT and asked him how he was picking up RTV, if he was getting the S2 feed or the KU feed and he told me he was getting the S2 feed. He told me he believes that his dish is a 8 foot dish.

This is his setup. http://www.randsbroadcasting.com/wrnt.html

That tells me I should go outside and try tweaking again to see if I can get the C Band signal. If he gets it on a 8 foot dish then I should get it on mine.

Scott, I'm getting a 71-72% on my 8 footer...but it takes a little tweaking. 87W is my true south so it makes some things easier. I usually peak mine on Weather Nation channel which is at 74-75%. Once I've got that then RTV will come in. I've found that adjusting the nut for the elevation even a half a turn makes a difference. It's a fine tuning process for sure.

I noticed KNLC on 107.3W was airing TNN HD programming before it switched over to My Family TV Network programming last night. The screen bug was TNN HD but the picture quality was dreadful. I think the SR is only 1666 on that channel.

Trying to get WIVM-39 Canton, Ohio to add it..They say they plan to, but supposedly so many "False Starts"..They said check their FB page for updates..When TNN is on, (and it is now) they say they'll probably add it, but they havent as of this evening..

They already have RTV, Tuff, PBJ and a local Religious radio station..They were testing equipment earlier this summer to add more than 4 digital channels to their staton..

Status
Please reply by conversation.