Nat Geo Wild...March 29th

Verizon FiOS added it today. SD and HD feeds. They are both blank right now, but it showed up on my Fios TivoHD today as well, well the channel guide did.

FRC was removed this morning as well.

I guess someone at E* decided they weren't supposed to add it yet. I now have a Sorry for the interruption of service screen.

I got Dish Network and it live. Its on channel 190, but the guide still says Fox Reality and the programming is still Fox Reality. Buy if you click on the channel its now Nat Geo Wild.

Here is what I see currently...

Attachments

• frc.jpg
    frc.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 445
This is an outrage! Where is Nat Geo Wild?

If it isn't on Ch. 190 when I get home later this afternoon, I will be furious. :yikes

Ok this is strange.. it appears that DISH Network is the one airing the Fox Reality programming as FOX Reality is now National Geographic Wild and only WILD programming is being shown from the satellite that is feeding DISH.

Ok this is strange.. it appears that DISH Network is the one airing the Fox Reality programming as FOX Reality is now National Geographic Wild and only WILD programming is being shown from the satellite that is feeding DISH.

Is the carriage agreement still up in the air? D* is also airing Fox Reality Channel. However, I do not recall D* ever mentioning an agreement for it or anything about it.

Its not Charlie, DIRECTV is still airing Fox Reality too and I am also told a number of cable systems are still also airing Fox Reality.

No idea of whats going on.

I tuned in to channel 190 last night just in time to watch some 5-second clips from National Geographic Wild, to the tune of a girl singing "I wanna see it!". Then the advert ended with a message telling me, "go to NationalGeographicWild.com to see if YOU can see it".

Gee, if I am already watching channel 190, I don't need to check the website to find out that I can't 'see' NG Wild!

Well I must be weird because I like Fox Reality channel.I just want to know how many clone channel do we need?.Nat Geo Wild to me would be a clone of Animal Planet.Nat Geo Music to me would be a clone of the Ovation channel.Since adding channels cost the subscriber more costs for programming it would seem to add similar channels are a waste of our money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)