NBA 2011-2012 PLAYOFFS

Metta World Peace should get suspended from the playoffs after what he did.. Period!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

With Dwayne getting injured in their last game against the Wizards, how do you think the Heat will be able to keep up with the playoffs?

It was already a difficult game with James and Bosh sitting out to be able to rest, it was a more difficult moment to bear when he had to head to the dugout 3 minutes in the game.

With Dwayne getting injured in their last game against the Wizards, how do you think the Heat will be able to keep up with the playoffs?

It was already a difficult game with James and Bosh sitting out to be able to rest, it was a more difficult moment to bear when he had to head to the dugout 3 minutes in the game.

hi amolac. welcome to the site and the sports forum!

i think the heat will be fine. the dislocated finger is on his left hand and wade is tough. shouldn't be an issue. they should rest against the celtics as well. game doesn't mean anything at this point......

hi amolac. welcome to the site and the sports forum!

i think the heat will be fine. the dislocated finger is on his left hand and wade is tough. shouldn't be an issue. they should rest against the celtics as well. game doesn't mean anything at this point......

Wade will not play again until the playoffs start. The Heat still have a mathematical chance of getting the #1 seed. IF they do not get the #1 seed, I hope that Orlando's slide continue and they fall to the #7 seed. Miami has a MUCH Better match-up with a Howard-less Magic team.

That was nasty. Stupid. And disappointing. ESPECIALLY when won the awards for "outstanding service and dedication to the community" in the NBA. Very few 'douche nozzles' win this award.

it looked like he had changed his ways but i guess mental instability has no cure.........

he should get 5 games imo.......

it looked like he had changed his ways but i guess mental instability has no cure.........

he should get 5 games imo.......

I agree. HERE is where the conspiracy theories will come in. IF he does not get suspended for the rest of the year. EVERYONE is gonna say that the league is trying their best to keep the Lakers in the playoffs.

You can CLEARLY see it coming from a mile away.

I agree. HERE is where the conspiracy theories will come in. IF he does not get suspended for the rest of the year. EVERYONE is gonna say that the league is trying their best to keep the Lakers in the playoffs.

You can CLEARLY see it coming from a mile away.

i just think that the rest of the season no matter how long that may be for the lakers is a bit too much imo. i know you're not the one saying that but for those who may think that way i find it to be an exaggeration. NOW, if he would've gotten into some kind of altercation with Ibaca then yes i would have to agree that a suspension for the remainder of the season is appropriate.

The playoffs start this weekend, and per my FiOS program guide these are the start times for the Game 1's:

Saturday: 3:00pm ET (ABC), 5:30pm ET (TNT), 8:00pm ET (ESPN), 10:30pm ET (ESPN)
Sunday: 1:00pm ET (ESPN), 3:30pm ET (ABC), 7:00pm ET (TNT), 9:30pm ET (TNT)

Based on current standings, this is what I think the schedule may look like:

Saturday
3:00- New York at Miami
5:30- Utah at San Antonio
8:00- Philadelphia at Chicago
10:30- Memphis at LA Clippers

Sunday
1:00- Orlando at Indiana
3:30- Denver at LA Lakers
7:00- Boston at Atlanta
9:30- Dallas at Oklahoma City

I feel bad for the Celtics fans who paid good money to see this glorified exhibition tonight.

I understand resting guys, and I'm fine with it, just sucks for the fans in attendance.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Ron artest suspended for 7 games.
That will make the Lakers underdogs to either Denver or Dallas in the first round. If they make it through to round 2, they'll probably play OKC. Hope that Harden is recovered by then.

If Memphis and the Clippers play, I hope they beat the crap out of each other and the winner limps into the next round.

I feel bad for the Celtics fans who paid good money to see this glorified exhibition tonight.

I understand resting guys, and I'm fine with it, just sucks for the fans in attendance.

I actually enjoyed seeing Marquis Daniels have his only good game of the year. For those who are not Celtics junkies:

Last year, Daniels was an indispensable seventh man for the Celtics. When he had that spine injury that really looked like a career ender, the Celtics had absolutely no one to plug into his role, which was a factor in their oft criticized decision to trade Perkins for Jeff Green. That trade was only a bad trade in hindsight, as no one knew that Shaq and Jermaine had career ending injuries and that Jeff Green would have a contract-voiding disability.

Anyway, Daniels came back completely physically, but played like he was discombobulated early in the year and played his way into regular DNP status. I remember thinking that the Celtics should move him into the development league, just so he could play 30 minutes a game to get his rhythm back. Well, tonight, he got it back, and I don't mean because he outplayed the other team's subs. His court awareness was unbelievable. Even though he was playing with combinations that had never played together before, he just knew exactly where every one of his teammates was on both offense and defense. Some NBA team is going to make him into their seventh or eighth man next year.

Now the Celtics need Dallas to beat Atlanta on Thursday, but unfortunately, probably the most meaningless seeding joust every year is the one to determine who is sixth and who is seventh, because if you are seeded sixth, you are bracketed to meet 3, 2 and then 1, whereas if you are seeded seventh, you are bracketed to meet 2, 3 and then 1. Dallas wiil be better served by resting their weary and wounded players.

Last edited:

England will destroy Italy sunday!! OH YEA!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)