NBA 2011-2012 PLAYOFFS

salsadancer7 said:
The tech on Rivers was terrible. But the tech on Rondo was completely deserved because right after a play was over... there was no chippiness whatsoever..and Rondo HAD TO push Battier. The delay of game techs are automatic. You cannot slap the ball out of someones hands and you cannot throw the ball away from the basket. They fall under the hanging on to the rim to long after a dunk stupid techs. But they are called all the time.

Dwayne Wade hangs on the rim all the time, so your argument is stupid. You could not even tell on replays if KG even touched the ball. Battier was boxing Rondo out out of bounds which is illegal, Battier flopped and acted like he was run over by a bulldozer.

So you didn't see the Allen T? Here I'll describe it for you. It was about half of the reaction LeBeon gives when he's called for a foul. BTW, is was a bullspit call on Allen to begin win.

Hart5150 said:
Dwayne Wade hangs on the rim all the time, so your argument is stupid. You could not even tell on replays if KG even touched the ball. Battier was boxing Rondo out out of bounds which is illegal, Battier flopped and acted like he was run over by a bulldozer.

So you didn't see the Allen T? Here I'll describe it for you. It was about half of the reaction LeBeon gives when he's called for a foul. BTW, is was a bullspit call on Allen to begin win.

LMAO...whatever dude. Not worth it when it comes to arguing about ANY of your teams.

LMAO...whatever dude. Not worth it when it comes to arguing about ANY of your teams.

Sure your done, you've been had. You can't excuse the refs last night.

I don't know if it will be all 50 times you mention the tuck rule this year, I'll direct you back to this where you like everything called by the book.

Sure your done, you've been had. You can't excuse the refs last night.

I don't know if it will be all 50 times you mention the tuck rule this year, I'll direct you back to this where you like everything called by the book.

You just don't get the NBA. Home team ALWAYS gets the benefit of the doubt in just about every call except anything that draws blood. The SOONER you get to Boston, you will be getting the SAME exact calls you are bitching about. Will you be as a happy as a pig in sh!7. Don't get your thong in a twist.

That is why I seldom make a real big deal about fouls called anymore....makes no sense. And like I mentioned earlier... they are gonna get ticky-tacky thanks to BS in the Pacers series.

As far as the Tuck Rule, the ONLY time it gets discussed is when THAT PARTICULAR playoff game is discussed. Nice try but no cigar young man.:rolleyes:

Here we go AGAIN:

MIAMI -- Rajon Rondo's words "hit the deck" were ringing in the ears of Miami Heat players as they prepared for the Boston Celtics' response in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals.

Frustrated with themselves that they allowed Heat stars LeBron James and Dwyane Wade to have their way going to the basket in Monday's Game 1, the Celtics quickly promised to be more physical with the Heat in Wednesday's Game 2. A particular vow from Rondo, who said "nothing dirty but they have to hit the deck, too," got the Heat's attention.

2012 NBA playoffs -- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade deflect Rajon Rondo's 'hit the deck' comments - ESPN

:rolleyes:

salsadancer7 said:
You just don't get the NBA. Home team ALWAYS gets the benefit of the doubt in just about every call except anything that draws blood. The SOONER you get to Boston, you will be getting the SAME exact calls you are bitching about. Will you be as a happy as a pig in sh!7. Don't get your thong in a twist.

That is why I seldom make a real big deal about fouls called anymore....makes no sense. And like I mentioned earlier... they are gonna get ticky-tacky thanks to BS in the Pacers series.

As far as the Tuck Rule, the ONLY time it gets discussed is when THAT PARTICULAR playoff game is discussed. Nice try but no cigar young man.:rolleyes:

Maybe actual fouls, but not 4 BS technicals. Plus 1 or 2 I get but not Rondo or Pierce getting hammered a dozen times with no calls. A few I get but last night was excessive. It's an image problem for the league, I wont say fixed, but these games seem "managed" by Stern and his hand picked officials. Time for the NBA to turn over at least half of it's refs. Staring with Scott Foster.

Hart5150 said:
Maybe actual fouls, but not 4 BS technicals. Plus 1 or 2 I get but not Rondo or Pierce getting hammered a dozen times with no calls. A few I get but last night was excessive. It's an image problem for the league, I wont say fixed, but these games seem "managed" by Stern and his hand picked officials. Time for the NBA to turn over at least half of it's refs. Staring with Scott Foster.

dupe..sorry

Hart5150 said:

Are gonna say the EXACT same thing when the venues change and some of the calls go AGAINST Miami? We shall see.

The only undeserving tech I saw(I saw 3) was the Rivers tech. The Rondo WAS deserved because he has been known to be douchy...perfect example was his little bumping of a ref where he got thrown out of the game for it not too long ago. And the other deserving is the 2nd delay of game..AUTOMATIC tech. The 3rd was an ADMITTED undeserving tech.

salsadancer7 said:
Are gonna say the EXACT same thing when the venues change and some of the calls go AGAINST Miami? We shall see.

The only undeserving tech I saw(I saw 3) was the Rivers tech. The Rondo WAS deserved because he has been known to be douchy...perfect example was his little bumping of a ref where he got thrown out of the game for it not too long ago. And the other deserving is the 2nd delay of game..AUTOMATIC tech. The 3rd was an ADMITTED undeserving tech.

For the last time Battier was blocking Rondo out of bounds which is illegal, Rondo barely touched him and the rat flopped.

You can't even tell from the replay if Garnett even touched the ball.

Allen did nothing that Lebron doesn't do when he is called for one of the few fouls that are called against him.

If the heat get 3 BS techs and James and Wade get continually hacked with no calls, than I will be the 1st to call BS. Hopefully you can read it through your Heat pom-poms.

San Antonio looks to be in the Finals vs Miami. OKC doesnt have it with tuff opponents.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

120-111 San Antonio over OKC. It was like watching awesome 80's NBA, again. I hope the league is going that way again, sick of watching Iso bs.

OKC reminds me of the showtime lakers who just run the crap out of the ball. And the Spurs remind me of the original big 3 Celtics, they play awesome precision offense.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

So I guess someone aint bitching about fouls today huh? LMAO!

Not sure who this is directed to, but I don't make a habit of "bitching" about my teams getting screwed. I call a spade a spade, and they did get screwed in the FIRST HALF Monday night. And yes, I would say the same thing if the calls went the other way. It was THAT blatant!!

BillD1984 said:
Not sure who this is directed to, but I don't make a habit of "bitching" about my teams getting screwed. I call a spade a spade, and they did get screwed in the FIRST HALF Monday night. And yes, I would say the same thing if the calls went the other way. It was THAT blatant!!

Actually this was not directed at you Bill. But "blantantly"....?! Ok...I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts