NBA 2011-2012 PLAYOFFS

Then there is Rondo... LMAO! Stating that all the Heat did was, and I quote "....complaining and crying to the referees in transition."

OBVIOUSLY, he forgot about his press conference at the end of game 1 and 2.... :rolleyes:

Well. I have no issues with the shot because they had slim to zero chance of winning WITHOUT Lebron in a 2nd OT. He had a good look. I am a little upset that in that final shot, he...as in Spolestra should have had ALL shooters on the floor. It should have been Miller, Jones, Chalmers, Wade and Battier.

Not worried though. Now it's best 2 out of 3 with Miami having the home court.

i hear what you're saying about not having him for a 2nd OT but i do have an issue with it. there was a slim chance wade was going to make that 3 for a win. big risk! go for the tie with a higher percentage shot and see what happens. it seems to me they thought the same thing about not having lebron for a 2nd ot and pretty much gave up. but it should've never come to that. miami only had 2 points in that OT (by UD). and the last play in regulation was even worse. that i put on SPO. the rest was miami missing open shots. celtics were closing the lanes but at the same time we were getting good looks at the basket. couldn't put it in. and the FT's woes continue. but like you i'm not really worried either.
I am a little upset that in that final shot, he...as in Spolestra should have had ALL shooters on the floor. It should have been Miller, Jones, Chalmers, Wade and Battier.
^^^^^ that's exactly how i feel. and personally i had never seen lebron foul out of a game lmao....... positives, chalmers continues to play very well! and despite having another slow start and wade not having a really good game and lebron being in foul trouble, we still had shot at this one.

espn reported last night that bosh may be able to play for game 5. would you do that? i'm not sure i would just yet.

Then there is Rondo... LMAO! Stating that all the Heat did was, and I quote "....complaining and crying to the referees in transition."

OBVIOUSLY, he forgot about his press conference at the end of game 1 and 2.... :rolleyes:

both sides are bitching about the calls. IMO both teams need to STFU.....

both sides are bitching about the calls. IMO both teams need to STFU.....

That is why I did not make a issue about games 1 and 2 because in the end, it ALWAYS evens out. The officiating has been terrible. But my issue has been consistency. IF you call something a foul in the 1st quarter, how come it is not a foul in the 4th or OT? I have no issues with superstars getting calls because THAT is how the league markets... the INDIVIDUALS, not the teams. It is what it is.

Haha Duncans dumb face reaction says it all.. Spurs down 3-2
Three straight loses Nice!!!

From the best team in the playoffs to possibly one game away from gone Fishing.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You're a Celtics fan, what do you know, according to another poster we're MORONS.

Gotta love some of the moron Celtic fans in the blogs that state that series "should be 3-1 in our favor" ... LMAO!:rolleyes:

Believe me when I tell you... IF I was talking ABOUT you or ANY OTHER poster HERE...I will flat out tell you. I don't beat around the bush nor sugarcoat ANYTHING.

But nice try...

Well, According to this Maine Station the last game ended in a tie. [video]http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/thebuzz/2012/06/maine_tv_anchor.html?p1=Upbox_links[/video]

Both road teams win game 5 to take the lead at 3-2.

Crazy playoffs in 2012

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

These Celtics never, ever give up.

Heart of a champion. They just. refuse. to lose.

This is one of the most courageous, resilient teams I have EVER seen.

If this is their last hurrah- man, are they hellbent on going out with a bang.

These Celtics never, ever give up.

Heart of a champion. They just. refuse. to lose.

This is one of the most courageous, resilient teams I have EVER seen.

If this is their last hurrah- man, are they hellbent on going out with a bang.

I've witnessed my teams win a total of 7 championships the last ten years, but none (with apologies to the '01 Pats and '04 Red Sox) have the heart that this Celtics team has shown. Pure and simple, this team has BIGGGG ones!!!

England will destroy Italy sunday!! OH YEA!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts