Animal Practice (no surprise here)

NBC Keeps
Community
Parks and Recreation.

NBC - STILL UNKNOWN

Save Me

Hannibal
Celebrity Apprentice.

Seth Myers gets Late Nite when Fallon moves to Tonight Show.

CBS canceled
CSI: NY
Vegas
Rules of Engagement
Golden Boy (I was starting to like this one)
(Official word on everything CBS on Thursday)

ABC canceled
Happy Endings
[edit--added from post #4]
dennispap said:
Malibu Country
Family Tools
Body of Proof
How to Live With Your Parents (for the Rest of Your Life)
Red Widow
Happy Endings
[/edit]

ABC renewed
Grey’s Anatomy
Castle
Modern Family
Once Upon a Time
Revenge
Scandal
Suburgatory
Nashville.

Official word on ABC Tuesday.

TNT canceled
Southland
Monday Mornings.

Wow! Blood-bath at NBC. It's about time. At least they can now rebuild from scratch. I hope they keep Hannibal, but who knows.

No surprise that CSI: NY was cancelled, but I would have preferred they instead terminate CSI since the latest iteration is unwatchable.

I think NBC may keep Hannibal but move it to one of their cable nets. Not a show I care for and its not really a show I think is meant for broadcast networks, I think it would do better on a cable channel.

per another site here is the supposed new NBC fall schedule

Monday:
8 The Voice
10 The Blacklist (James Spader as a former fuigtive turned FBI agent)

Tuesday:
Fall
8, The Biggest Loser
9, The Voice
10, Chicago Fire
Midseason
8, The Voice
9, About A Boy (Based on the movie)
9:30, The Family Guide (A blind father and a family divorce as seen through the eyes of a family member)
10, Chicago Fire

Wednesday:
8, Revolution (New Night)
9, Law & Order: SVU
10, Ironside (reboot of the 1967-75 series with Blair Underwood as the wheelchair-bound detective)

Thursday:
8, Parks and Recreation
8:30, Welcome to the Family (Culture clashes among a interracial family)
9, Sean Saves the World (Sean Hayes returns to TV as a single Gay dad with Linda "Alice" Lavin playing his mother)
9:30, The Michael J. Fox Show (Fox returns as a TV newsman with Parkinson's)
10, Parenthood (New Night)

Friday:
Fall
8, Dateline NBC
9, Grimm
10, Dracula (Jonathan Rhys-Meyers in an all new twist on the Bram Stoker classic)
Midseason
8, Dateline NBC
9, Grimm
10, Crossbones (John Malkovich as the infamous pirate Blackbeard)

Saturday:
Drama repeats

Sunday:
Fall
7, Football Night in America
8, Sunday Night Football
Midseason
7, Dateline NBC
8, American Dream Builders (Designers are given the chance to show off their plans in front of host Nate Berkus)
9, Believe (A young girl with special gifts is being protected by a wrongfully convicted inmate)
10, Crisis (A national crisis erupts when a school bus is taken hostage and the people involved are thrust into the conspiracy involving it)

Also picked up
Chicago PD (Spin-off from Chicago Fire, this time focusing on the men and women of Chicago's finest)
The Night Shift (Drama set in a San Antonio Hospital)
Undatable (A group of guys are getting challenged in the world of dating by a slacker)
Food Fighters (Reality competition that pits amateur cooks against experienced chefs)
The Second Million Dollar Quiz (Game show that will take 12 days, a gigantic structure and at-home interaction to win $10 million)

Interesting for sure. Some shows I watch got the axe that I will miss.

I don't see how moving the show to Wednesday would doom it. Most people watch it by dvr anyway now ,when they want to. I never watch live tv ,except for maybe the news in the morning.

NBC canceled
Smash
Go On
Rock Center with Brian Williams
The New Normal
Whitney
1600 Penn
Guys With Kids
Up All Night
Animal Practice (no surprise here)

NBC Keeps
Community
Parks and Recreation.

NBC - STILL UNKNOWN

Save Me

Hannibal
Celebrity Apprentice.

Seth Myers gets Late Nite when Fallon moves to Tonight Show.

I believe that they are keeping Grimm, Parenthood, Dateline, SNF and Chicago Fire as well. Not quite the whole schedule but pretty darned close. I would say I have never seent his before but in the early 80s there wasa period where they kept cancelling throws and throwing new ones out there hoping something would stick. Cosby pretty much was the something that stuck.

Last edited:
I wish they wouldn't have made a series based on About a Boy. Is Nick Hornby on as a writer? The book was great, the movie was okay, but I can't see exhausting it with a TV show too. I wonder what NBC will come up with next...they haven't been high on my radar in several years.

Revolution is the best thing going in my book from NBC although I like The Voice and America's Got Talent as well. They need some new hit shows thats for sure. They need restructuring.

per another site here is the supposed new NBC fall schedule

Monday:
8 The Voice
10 The Blacklist (James Spader as a former fuigtive turned FBI agent)

Tuesday:
Fall
8, The Biggest Loser
9, The Voice
10, Chicago Fire
Midseason
8, The Voice
9, About A Boy (Based on the movie)
9:30, The Family Guide (A blind father and a family divorce as seen through the eyes of a family member)
10, Chicago Fire

Wednesday:
8, Revolution (New Night)
9, Law & Order: SVU
10, Ironside (reboot of the 1967-75 series with Blair Underwood as the wheelchair-bound detective)

Thursday:
8, Parks and Recreation
8:30, Welcome to the Family (Culture clashes among a interracial family)
9, Sean Saves the World (Sean Hayes returns to TV as a single Gay dad with Linda "Alice" Lavin playing his mother)
9:30, The Michael J. Fox Show (Fox returns as a TV newsman with Parkinson's)
10, Parenthood (New Night)

Friday:
Fall
8, Dateline NBC
9, Grimm
10, Dracula (Jonathan Rhys-Meyers in an all new twist on the Bram Stoker classic)
Midseason
8, Dateline NBC
9, Grimm
10, Crossbones (John Malkovich as the infamous pirate Blackbeard)

Saturday:
Drama repeats

Sunday:
Fall
7, Football Night in America
8, Sunday Night Football
Midseason
7, Dateline NBC
8, American Dream Builders (Designers are given the chance to show off their plans in front of host Nate Berkus)
9, Believe (A young girl with special gifts is being protected by a wrongfully convicted inmate)
10, Crisis (A national crisis erupts when a school bus is taken hostage and the people involved are thrust into the conspiracy involving it)

Also picked up
Chicago PD (Spin-off from Chicago Fire, this time focusing on the men and women of Chicago's finest)
The Night Shift (Drama set in a San Antonio Hospital)
Undatable (A group of guys are getting challenged in the world of dating by a slacker)
Food Fighters (Reality competition that pits amateur cooks against experienced chefs)
The Second Million Dollar Quiz (Game show that will take 12 days, a gigantic structure and at-home interaction to win $10 million)

Can we say come midseason new NBC shows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never really liked the CSI NY show much. Did like the Miami version ,which they cancelled the year before last. I stopped watching the Regular CSI Las Vegas show at the beginning of last season. Just don't care enough about any of the characters to keep watching. I think the entire idea has been played out and they need to start over with a new show concept and put this one to bed all ready.

I thought Miami had poor writing, especially the last years. I mean how many times was Delko supposed to die. And the whole relationship thing just did not convince me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)