NBC's Kidnapped Struggles on First Night

I wonder about NBC sometimes. They hype these big expensive shows and most of them all flop! Its the shows they dont hype that get thier best ratings. Remember all the hype about that show with Benjamin Bratt and that flopped, yet My Name is Earl was thier best new show! I think this year Heros and kidnapped with both flop, but the show with John Lithgow and that other old fart from arrested development will prolly do well!

i watched it and i thought it was pretty good. I just think that the story was kind of played out. There are too many stories of a rich couples kid being kidnapped.

it looks like it is a goner!

Meanwhile, NBC announced the sort-of cancellation of its Wednesday night serial comedy “Kidnapped,” which stars Jeremy Sisto. NBC gambled by putting the show in the time slot held for a long time by “Law & Order,” and it failed miserably.
“Kidnapped” will be moved to the television purgatory of Saturday nights, starting Oct. 21. Its producers have been told to wrap up the serialized drama’s story lines by the end of the show’s 13-episode order, NBC said

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15159165/

I had two episodes on the DVR. Me and the wife watched half of the first one and turned it off, then deleted the other one and deleted the timer.

We could just see it as another "24" serial with one case stretched for an entire season. Just like Vanished. not interested.

I recored them all and didnt watch them JUST IN CASE this happened. NBC is famous for this....

So I do this with almost all new programing. Record the season and see if it gets canceled. If not i'll watch it...if so, i delete it

Criminal Minds gets Super Sunday

UEFA CUP in HD?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)