NCIS: Los Angeles

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
Never seen this happen before. The intro sequence actually spoiled the episode. Watching the intro, you can see that Deeks has been added to the cast, which pretty much spoiled most of the episode since you know he has to be alive and will stay alive.

Also noticed that Nate was removed from the intro as well, so I guess his "weekend" plans will be much longer.

*note* could not post to the other thread as it is many days old, if a mod could move this there and reopen it, that would be appreciated.

I watched the two hours yesterday and I loved it, now I must admit that although I´ve been following NCIS, I´m a new client to NCIS Los Angeles ;)

I watched NCIS LA off and on last year, picked it up later in the year, watched the last 4 episodes or so and am ready for the new season now :)

'NCIS' Creator Sues CBS Over 'Los Angeles' Spinoff

[QUOTEIs CBS' NCIS: Los Angeles a spinoff or sequel of NCIS? That's the question at the center of NCIS and JAG creator Don Bellisario's lawsuit against CBS Studios. Filed today in Los Angeles Superior Court, the complaint for unspecified damages claims Bellisario, who was fired from the hit show a few years back, was not given the first opportunity to develop and participate financially in the franchise extension.][/QUOTE]Source & More: hollywoodreporter.com

Just rewatched the finale. I'll just quote my last post.

Dang, G. Great finale. Love how Hetty crossed out the date on her resignation and wrote it in pen.

S~

Can't wait for the new season. I'd like to bring this one back to life since NCIS has its own thread and the other one is a combo.

S~

Season 4 Premiere

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"Endgame": Callen faces suspension for shooting the Chameleon; Hetty adjusts to retired life.

S~

This is one cliffhanger that has me really wanting to see the next episode.

I don't have a whole lot right now. I'm figuring out which ones are available on VOD the next day. New show haven't started yet, so patiently waiting. I already know I have to record ABC programming because of no 5.1 audio. NBC shows up the next day except for this week's "Go On". CBS has been showing up the next day as has fox. So right now I definitely have to record CW and ABC and then anything I want to watch that night.

S~

:D

Nice to see Hetty hasn't been fazed out of the show ...
I was hoping she would be. Never have liked her that well. I guessed what was happening about half way through the show.

I guessed what was happening about half way through the show.
I guessed it before the show :D

I'm thinking the Chamleon isn't dead, that they faked the whole thing to get the Iranians.
With what happened though, I'm not thinking the Chamleon will be back for this seasons ending/cliffhanger. The whole G-Chamleon thing is setting out to be another Ari-Gibbs grudge.

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 2

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

"Recruit": A drone strike on a bomb-making compound in Afghanistan leads to the discovery of a retired Marine's remains.

S~