'NCIS' : New Orleans

48 Hours NCIS replaced NOLA 5/23/17 it was a total waste of air time. I watched about 10 minutes then gave up. How desparate is CBS this looked like something I might find on "Heroes and Icons" at 2am.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
48 Hours NCIS replaced NOLA 5/23/17 it was a total waste of air time. I watched about 10 minutes then gave up. How desparate is CBS this looked like something I might find on "Heroes and Icons" at 2am.
I recorded it, then decided that it wasn't anything that I was interested in.

CBS is trying again is NOLA that much of a failure. It isn't on tonight but Oxygen DISH 127 is running a NCIS Marathon on Thurs. and a CSI Marathon on WED..

Last edited:
The ratings for this season are not out yet, but the first three years, it was solidly in the top 10 of the Nielsens, which makes it hardly a failure. At least in commercial terms.

Critically, like the entire NCIS franchise, it requires a huge suspension of disbelief, not Hawaii Five-0 level, but still quite a bit. That is not going to change, even if they bump off more characters.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
The ratings for this season are not out yet, but the first three years, it was solidly in the top 10 of the Nielsens, which makes it hardly a failure. At least in commercial terms.

Critically, like the entire NCIS franchise, it requires a huge suspension of disbelief, not Hawaii Five-0 level, but still quite a bit. That is not going to change, even if they bump off more characters.
Yes, the people that don't like a show because of the fiction is amazing .... very few shows are documentaries.

Those same people probably think that Reality shows are about Real events too ...

I ended up watching until tonite, after watching a great Blacklist episode,

Then this NOLA episode was terrible, I gave up after watching 30 minutes.

I liked it . It was different having a crazed detective wannabe kidnap Pride and make him do an investigation that she wanted run. Of course in real life she wouldn’t of got off so lightly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)