NCIS News and Links (All shows)

NCIS Fave Diane Neal to Bring Agent Borin to NCIS: New Orleans https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ncis-fave-diane-neal-bring-140615845.html
One of NCIS fans’ favorite recurring characters is bound for the Big Easy.TVLine has learned exclusively that Diane Neal, on the heels of putting in her sixth appearance on NCIS earlier this month, next will guest-star as Agent Borin on the most-watched drama’s new spin-off, NCIS: New Orleans.

NCIS's Gibbs Used to Be Married to Star Trek: Voyager's Seven of Nine
NCIS is finally filling in a major blank in the life story of one Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon).The show has cast Star Trek vet Jeri Ryan as Gibbs' fourth ex-wife Rebecca, TV.com has learned."After 12 seasons there was still one ex-wife to cast opposite Gibbs and we found her in the beautiful and talented Jeri Ryan," showrunner Gary Glasberg said in a statement. "We're all very excited to have Jeri join us for a storyline that's chock full of surprises." The actress will make her debut on the show in January.Rebecca is the only one of Gibbs' exes whom viewers haven't yet met. His other three ex-wives—all redheads—are 1) Shannon (Darby Stanchfield), who was murdered along with the couple's eight-year-old daughter by a Mexican drug dealer, 2) Diane (Melinda McGraw), who drained Gibbs' bank account before leaving him and who is also the ex of Agent Fornell (Joe Spano), and 3) Stephanie (Kathleen York), who also left Gibbs.Are you looking forward to meeting Rebecca? https://tv.yahoo.com/news/nciss-gibbs-used-married-star-191100243.html

NCIS First Look: Jamie Bamber Offers a Holiday Assist, as Bishop's Husband https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ncis-first-look-jamie-bamber-200627716.html
Agent DiNozzo and the rest of CBS’ NCIS team soon may be giving thanks for making the acquaintance of Bishop’s husband Jake, seeing as he will lend a hand with a terror crisis — and TVLine has your first look at Jamie Bamber’s debut.In the pre-Thanksgiving episode of TV’s most watched drama, titled “Grounded” and airing Tuesday, Nov. 25, DiNozzo, Bishop and her NSA Attorney husband (played by Michael Weatherly, Emily Wickersham and guest star Bamber), while stuck at Dulles due to inclement weather, work an NCIS case involving an elevated terrorist threat at Northeast airports during the holiday travel surge.
1b92f17494c48c06a3ce5c67b4688af2
e780e7508daf276c5965e56b534e4e05

'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 7 Airs Nov. 11: DiNozzo Considers Lifestyle Change; Gibbs' Mystery Ex-Wife Actress Named (Spoilers, Review) http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/5724...2-spoilers-tony-new-synopsis.htm#.VGOLeMmwWWY
"NCIS" Season 12, Episode 7, titled "The Searchers," airs Nov. 11, Tuesday, on CBS. DiNozzo is considering a lifestyle change by owning a cat. There was no new NCIS episode a week ago, but an update came out in spoiler reports: Casting for Gibbs' mystery ex-wife is done, and Jeri Ryan gets the part.Spoiler alert: This update contains spoilers on NCIS Season 12. Read at your own risk if you have not watched the previous episodes.

NCIS Sneak Peek: What "Important Issue" Does the Show Tackle This Week? https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ncis-sneak-peek-important-issue-does-show-tackle-002300985.html
On Tuesday's episode of NCIS (8/7c, CBS), Gibbs (Mark Harmon) and the rest of the team are trying to exonerate a former Navy Hospital Corpsman (guest star Laura Seay) who's indicted after illegally providing medical aid to the victims of a car crash.While Good Samaritan laws are in place to protect bystanders who offer aid at the scene of an accident, the legalities become blurry when military personnel are involved. "The idea that you can have this extraordinary training in the field, and yet for whatever reason, that training doesn't legally and officially transfer back to working in the public in the United States, was interesting to us," NCIS showrunner Gary Glasberg told TVGuide.com. "I don't entirely understand the reasoning behind it. But at the end of the day, we all agreed that it's worth bringing up, and it was the kind of thing that Gibbs would question and ... want to do everything he could to help her."

'Necessary Roughness' star Callie Thorne heads to 'NCIS: New Orleans' http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/11/18/ncis-new-orleans-callie-thorne/
Necessary Roughness star Callie Thorne has landed a guest-starring role on NCIS: New Orleans, EW has learned exclusively.Thorne will play Sasha, the daughter of a mob boss who started a nonprofit organization to give back to the community and try to rehabilitate her image. When someone close to her becomes the suspect in a recent murder, she must work with investigators to help solve the case.The casting marks a reunion for Thorne with executive producer Jeff Lieber, who she worked with on Necessary Roughness. “Callie is a unique talent and a bright light as a person,” Lieber says. “Super thrilled to be reunited with her and to have her on our set.”Thorne, whose credits also include Rescue Me and The Wire, will appear in an episode slated for January 2015.

NCIS' Emily Wickersham on Meeting Bishop's Husband: Is There Trouble in Paradise? https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ncis-emil...shops-husband-trouble-paradise-200400695.html
NCIS fans: Get ready to meet Bishop's husband!Viewers will finally be introduced to Jake (Jamie Bamber), the elusive other half of Ellie Bishop (Emily Wickersham) on Tuesday's Thanksgiving episode of NCIS.The hour finds Ellie and Jake stranded at the Dulles Airport after bad weather throws a wrench into their "well-deserved little Thanksgiving vacation," according to Wickersham. Coincidentally, Tony (Michael Weatherly) happens to also be stuck on the ground — and naturally, there's a terror threat at Northeastern airports that needs to be investigated."It really felt like it was an arranged marriage," Wickersham tells TVGuide.com of shooting with Bamber in such close quarters. "He's perfect. He's kind of everything I expected Bishop's husband to be."

Emily Wickersham Talks NCIS Holiday Drama, Gibbs' Big Reveal to Bishop https://tv.yahoo.com/news/emily-wickersham-talks-ncis-holiday-drama-gibbs-big-194915318.html
This Tuesday at 8/7c, a Thanksgiving-themed episode of CBS’ NCIS will serve a side dish of Bishop insight alongside a main course of terrorist drama, when the probie agent, her husband Jake and Agent Tony DiNozzo spend their time stranded at the airport investigating a threat to holiday travelers.Coming on the heels of an episode which shed much-needed light on Gibbs’ kid-gloves treatment of Bishop, TVLine thought it time to check in with Emily Wickersham on that emotional reveal, Battlestar Galactica alum Jamie Bamber‘s debut as her TV husband and more.

Get a Sneak Peek of NCIS' Holiday Episode with McGee and... Ziva?! https://tv.yahoo.com/news/sneak-peek-ncis-holiday-episode-mcgee-ziva-222600290.html On Tuesday's holiday episode of NCIS, McGee (Sean Murray) takes a trip down memory lane as he pens a heartfelt letter to his father, whom he's preparing to visit for the holidays."McGee is kind of reflecting on the past and on the rules that Gibbs has tried to instill in the team over the years, and questioning some of those rules and just thinking back," Murray tells TVGuide.com. "He's going to spend the holiday with ... his dad, and that's something that he doesn't frequently do. They have a strained relationship. He's sort of estranged from his father, and part of him writing that letter, I think, is him getting out a lot of stuff he can't necessarily say."The episode also calls back to the season premiere, as McGee takes the lead on a cyber terrorism case, and the team recruits previously seen villains to help them solve the case in the week before Christmas.As part of McGee's nostalgia-fest, viewers will be treated to a host of flashbacks featuring current and former characters — including, yes, Ziva David (Cote de Pablo). "It's an episode that really, I think, is kind of a reward to longtime fans," Murray says.Check out a sneak peek below: https://player.ooyala.com/iframe.ht...]=false#ooid=ZhZXVhcjr89fOFH7Zze8lkpqBGdz6Cs8

NCIS Presents a 'Really Emotional,' Flashback-Filled Look at Gibbs' Rules https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ncis-presents-really-emotional-flashback-172139130.html
Rule No. 8: “Never take anything for granted.”CBS’ NCIS takes that to heart tonight at 8/7c, with a Christmas episode that reflects on one of the long-running drama’s recurring themes: Gibbs’ Rules.“I wanted for a while to do an episode about Gibbs’ rules,” showrunner Gary Glasberg tells TVLine, “and Chris Waild, one of my writer-producers, had the clever idea of incorporating it into our Christmas show.”The framing device, per Glasberg: “McGee (played by Sean Murray) is writing a letter to his father, sitting at the great, old typewriter that he writes his books on, sort of narrating” his account of a case the team worked during the holidays, involving hackers.“It’s a really timely case,” given the myriad Sony Hack documents continuously being released into the real world, Glasberg notes. “And it brings back a number of characters” — Former NCIS Systems Administrator Kevin Hussein (played by Ethan Rains), Heidi Partridge (Erin Allin O’Reilly) and Ajay Khan (Chuck‘s Vik Sahay) — “who are computer-focused villains of the past,” to help tackle the crisis.As McGee shares with his father the assorted rules, many are punctuated by accompanying flashbacks of characters both present and past receiving or recounting Gibbs’ wisdom. “We used stuff all the way back to Season 2, I think,” Glasberg says. “It’s amazing to go back and collect all these different clips, of everybody from Sasha [Alexander, as Special Agent Kate Todd] to Cote [de Pablo, as Ziva] to Michael [Weatherly, who plays DiNozzo] referring to the rules.”Such blasts from the show’s past coupled with McGee’s heartfelt missive to his father made for “a really emotional, terrific episode,” Glasberg adds. “It’s like a little Christmas present for everybody.”

'NCIS' Season 12 Update: Gibbs' Second Ex-Wife Appearing For The First Time, Jeri Ryan Episode Next On CBS Drama (Spoilers) http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/5769...-12-new-episode-spoilers-gibbs.htm#.VJrbH__AA
"NCIS" Season 12, Episode 11, titled "Check," airs Jan. 6 on CBS. There is no new episode this week, but the next one is quite special for the fans. Leroy Jethro Gibbs' second ex-wife, to be portrayed by Jeri Ryan, is appearing for the first time in the CBS procedural drama.Spoiler alert: This update contains NCIS Season 12 spoilers. Read at your own risk if you have not watched the previous episodes.Avid viewers of NCIS know that Gibbs acknowledges he has three ex-wives, counting out the late Shannon Gibbs (Darby Stanchfield), the love of his life. Diane Sterling (Heather Scobie) is Gibbs' first ex-wife, and Stephanie Flynn (Kathleen York) is the third. They have both appeared in different seasons of NCIS. The second ex-wife, Rebecca, has always been a mystery, as mentioned by Tony DiNozzo (Michael Weatherly) in one episode."After 12 seasons there was still one ex-wife to cast opposite Gibbs and we found her in the beautiful and talented Jeri Ryan. We're all very excited to have Jeri join us for a storyline that's chock full of surprises," NCIS showrunner Gary Glasberg told TVLine.In an NCIS Season 12, Episode 11 spoiler photo on cartermatt.com, it is revealed that Rebecca and Gibbs will spend some time in the NCIS interrogation room.

Cote de Pablo Is Back! Check Out a Sneak Peek of CBS’ The Dovekeepers https://tv.yahoo.com/news/cote-pablo-back-check-sneak-peek-cbs-dovekeepers-190000306.html
Cote de Pablo is returning to her old stomping grounds.The NCIS alum will be back on CBS this spring for The Dovekeepers, a historical event series from husband-and-wife executive producers Roma Downey and Mark Burnett.Based on the bestselling novel by Alice Hoffman (who acted as an advisor on the series), the four-hour program will focus on four women whose lives intersect during the Siege of Masada in 70 A.D. Though the source material has been somewhat condensed, Downey says Hoffman has given her blessing to the adaptation and that the show "stays very true to the essence of the book."Downey told critics at the Television Critics Association winter previewson Monday that she hopes de Pablo's NCIS fan base will continue to be "very noisy" in response to the new series."We were thrilled to get Cote," she said. "It's no accident that our [premiere] date is a Tuesday night and we will come on after NCIS."As for de Pablo, she's been spending time balancing work and family life since leaving NCIS in 2013. Here, she plays Shirah, a single mother who's accused of practicing witchcraft."The Dovekeepers is a story about love and hope, and I think we can all relate to that," she told critics Monday.The Dovekeepers airs Tuesday, March 31 and Wednesday, April 1 on CBS. Check out a sneak peek here: http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-...r8qay7c#ooid=YwbjVxcjpWaTJ053yu-bpREJVNmzdKLX
A video or other embedded content has been hidden. Click here to view it.Will you watch?
Watch a trailer for The Dovekeepers, premiering March 31, HERE.
The Dovekeepers
Special
THE DOVEKEEPERS, based on Alice Hoffman’s bestselling, critically acclaimed historical novel, is a four-hour limited event series from executive producers Roma Downey and Mark Burnett. It …

Airdate: 03/31/2015
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-...r8qay7c#ooid=YwbjVxcjpWaTJ053yu-bpREJVNmzdKLX

Cote de Pablo Opens Up About NCIS Exit ('No Second Thoughts'), Her Fans' Reaction and Ziva's Possible Return https://tv.yahoo.com/news/cote-pablo-opens-ncis-exit-185758910.html
Exactly a year-and-a-half after the news first broke that she and NCIS were parting ways, Cote de Pablo has answered many burning questions about Ziva’s “rushed” exit storyline, the “outpouring of love” she felt from fans and whether she’d ever return to the CBS drama she called home for eight years.Following her appearance at the Television Critics Association winter press tour — where she was promoting the upcoming CBS mini The Dovekeepers — de Pablo said that after her break from NCIS, “I took a couple of months off, and my entire family came over which was really great. They knew that it was a tough transition for me, and within three-and-a-half months I had an offer,” for the Chilean miner biopic The 33.“For the most part I have had incredible opportunities knock on my door — I have read them, I have been not quite interested,” she said. But The 33 afforded her both an opportunity to return “home” to Chile and work with “incredible people” including Juliette Binoche, Antonio Banderas and Gabriel Byrne. “I thought, ‘My god am I ready for this?'” de Pablo relates. “And I was ready.”Invited by TVLine to reflect on and assess her NCIS exit storyline, which was folded into the first two episodes of Season 11, de Pablo admitted, “I think it was rushed. I would have liked a little bit of closure. But I think all in all I could not be more blessed, because I got a chance to be with my ‘love,’ Michael [Weatherly, who plays Tony]. Any time you put Michael and I together there’s going to be a spark, and there’s going to be real honesty, and for that I am forever grateful. Because in that sense there was a sense of conclusion as far as what [the characters] felt for each other.”As such, and given that she got much-needed personal time, de Pablo attests that she has “no second thoughts” about ending her NCIS run. “I’m very happy with my choices. I spent time with family, which was incredibly important for me. I’ve had time to deal with me, which I couldn’t really do for a long time, so I’m blessed for that.”Of course, a chunk of the NCIS fanbase reacted strongly to losing de Pablo and Ziva, with an “ouptouring of love” she says was “humbling.” “When you make decisions like this, you never expect for people to fully understand,” she added. “So it was really delicious to feel that kind of love and I’m always grateful for that.”So, might she one day reprise her role as Ziva, even on a one-off basis? “I think the fact that they never killed the character off is very telling,” de Pablo noted with a smile. “Under the right circumstances, I think it could definitely be explored.”As for locking into another series regular TV role, de Pablo let out a hearty laugh before telling TVLine, “I’m not sure if I’m ready to sign a 6- or 7- or 8-year deal. I did a long run [on NCIS] and it was remarkable and I learned a lot.” That said, she’s game “if it was the right story. If we could keep up telling a really good story, that’s the most important thing if you’re an actor.”

'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 12 Update: Gibbs And Fornell vs Michnev, Fans React To Latest Casualty (Spoilers) http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/5789...-fornell-new-episode-michnev.htm#.VLaKenu8tEK
"NCIS" Season 12, Episode 12, titled "The Enemy Within," airs this Tuesday, Jan. 13, on CBS. This week's new episode picks up from a tragic event in NCIS 12x11. NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon) and Senior FBI Agent Tobias Fornell (Joe Spano) gear up for a battle against Sergei Michnev (Alex Veadov) and his American ally. Meanwhile, viewers are reacting to the show's latest casualty..In "NCIS" Season 12, Episode 11 ("Check"), Michnev shows Gibbs that his personal vendetta over the death of Ari Haswari has just begun. In this week's new episode, Veadov is not listed as a guest star, implying that the big villain's arc would not be concluded just yet."The NCIS team searches for a home-grown terrorist after a rescue mission in Syria reveals an American was involved in the capture of a social worker. Meanwhile, McGee and Bishop question DiNozzo's unusual behavior," reads the "NCIS" Season 12, Episode 12 synopsis on thefutoncritic.com.Meanwhile, "NCIS" fans are sharing various reactions regarding the death of Diane (Melinda McGraw)."I hated Gibb's pushy ex wife and I cheered loud and long when she was popped," says IBT AU reader Desert Dweller."Never expected Diane to get shot just like Kate did," says reader Sherry.
"Hated that they killed off Diane. She was the best thing to happen to that show in a long time!" Reader C Ellen writes.Tony DiNozzo And Zoe Keates In NCIS Season 12, Episode 12While hunting the American who is working with Sergei Michnev, McGee (Sean Murray) and Bishop (Emily Wickersham) find time to dig into Tony's (Michael Weatherly) dating status.Marisol Nichols is reprising her role as ATF Special Agent Zoe Keates in this week's new episode. Rebecca, Gibbs' ex-wife no. 2 (Jeri Ryan) is also not listed as a guest star in NCIS 12x12."The Enemy Within" was written by George Schenck and Frank Cardea, and directed by James Whitmore, Jr."NCIS" Season 12 airs Tuesdays on CBS

Mega Buzz: Does Callen's New Lady on NCIS: LA Have a Connection to his Past? https://tv.yahoo.com/news/mega-buzz-does-callens-lady-ncis-la-connection-010003207.html
Now that Kensi and Deeks are all coupled up on NCIS: Los Angeles, it looks like Cupid has set his sights on Callen.In fact, Callen (Chris O'Donnell) is going to get more than a little cozy with Joelle (Elizabeth Bogush), who recently hinted that she'd like to be a part of Callen's life. "I think it's good for him," O'Donnell told TVGuide.com when we visited the set. "Callen needs a little love in his life."However, they'll have to navigate some serious trust issues along the way. After all, Callen did lie to her about what he does for a living. "He doesn't let a lot of people into his life," O'Donnell says. "He's so insecure about that. He doesn't know anything about his real life."But Callen may have reason to be cautious. Let's not forget that executive producer Shane Brennan teased at the start of Season 6 that Callen's new love interest would have a mysterious connection to his past. "[It] ends up being connected to someone that we've seen in several past episodes," O'Donnell says. "There's more to the story."Crave scoop on your favorite TV shows? E-mail questions to mega_scoop@tvguide.com or drop us a line at Twitter.com/TVGuide.

'NCIS' Scoop: Show pulling out the stops in upcoming episodes http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/01/29/ncis-is-pulling-out-stops-in-upcoming-episodes/
"NCIS" is pulling out the stops for February sweeps with the manhunt continuing for Russian terrorist Sergei Michnev (Alex Veadov), a special episode that introduces us to a teenage Tony DiNozzo (Michael Weatherly), and several returning special guest stars.So what's the 411 on Leroy Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon) and his crack NCIS team? Let's ask "NCIS" executive producer/show runner Gary Glasberg, shall we?[SPOILER ALERT: The following text contains info on upcoming "NCIS" episodes]

NCIS Boss Previews February Sweeps, Hints at a Finale That May 'Rattle' You https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ncis-boss-previews-sweeps-stories-140001507.html
This Tuesday at 8/7c, CBS’ NCIS kicks off its February sweeps run, during which TV’s most watched drama will tackle a sensitive topic, do some mourning, delve into DiNozzo’s past and, on a lighter note, throw a party in that big orange room.Showrunner Gary Glasberg gave TVLine a week-by-week peek at what to expect.Looking further down the road, Glasberg says, “We’re going to see Delilah again,” while Robert Wagner. Jr. is due for an encore as DiNozzo Sr. And with Mishnev’s days numbered, the question is how to close Season 12 with a bang. Having sewed up last season with an atypically quiet, cliffhanger-free finale (so as to instead honor the late Ralph Waite/”Jackson Gibbs”), Glasberg hints that this time around, “I think I’m going to try and rattle people a little bit!”

NCIS: LA Brings Back Alicia Coppola https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/ncis-la-brings-back-alicia-193739150.html
Onetime Jericho resident Alicia Coppola is heading back to NCIS: Los Angeles, to reprise her role as FBI Agent Lisa Rand, TVLine has learned exclusively.Coppola first played Rand in the Season 2 episode “Little Angels,” in which the teenage daughter of a U.S. Navy Commander was kidnapped by what appeared to be a serial killer.Her encore on the CBS drama will air sometime this spring.Coppola’s other previous TV credits include NCIS and its sire JAG (as Lt. Cmdr. Faith Coleman), as well as American Dreams, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Common Law and, most recently, episodes of Criminal Minds and Sons of Anarchy.NCIS: Los Angeles resumes its sixth season on Monday at 10/9c.

‘NCIS’ Season 12 Update: Delilah Returns, McGee Headlines New Episode Synopsis (Spoilers) http://au.ibtimes.com/ncis-season-1...adlines-new-episode-synopsis-spoilers-1430419
“NCIS” Season 12 is not airing a new episode this week on CBS. Episode 18, titled “Status Update,” airs Mar. 24. Delilah is returning and McGee is headlining the episode synopsis from CBS promos.Spoiler alert: This update contains “NCIS” Season 12 spoilers. Read on at your own risk.The latest “NCIS” Season 12 episode (12x17: “The Artful Dodger”) centres on the DiNozzos – father and son. Prior to its Mar. 10 airing, the spotlight was mostly on Mark Harmon’s Leroy Jethro Gibbs. It’s Tim McGee’s turn in the next new episode (12x18: “Status Update”).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts