Need Advice...

nanaberry

SatelliteGuys Family
Feb 1, 2005
Galion, Ohio
My Voom bill is due today. I always pay online, usually a week early. With everything that's been going on I decided to wait. With this latest news should I hold off a few days or what? We are on a very tight budget and I could switch paying Voom with another bill and pay Voom next week (1 week late) or should I pay it now? How is everyone else handling the news? What are you doing about paying your bill since it is for future service? Thanks

TYORK

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Jun 6, 2004
indy
i would go ahead pay it .

but that is totally up to you but if you don't pay you could be shut off sooner than expected

t

betsig250

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 2, 2005
How can they expect you to pay if you don't have the website to use? My bill is due on the 22nd I believe.. Do they expect me to pay for a weeks worth of service from a paper bill?

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Guys be fair. If you are not planning to pay, call and cancel. That's what I am planning to do. If you are planning to stay until 4/30, pay them until such time. That will be the only fair way to deal with it.

Vicki

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 25, 2004
Rocklin, CA--near Sacramento
My bill reflects a service period of March 22nd - April 21, and is not due until April 16th. I bank online and am scheduled for a payment to go out April 11th.

I could cancel the scheduled payment, but apparently unlike some of you, I am NOT paying a month in advance...and I've received the service, and I'm still getting a signal, so the money is owed. If I get a bill after this one and have not lost the signal, I'll pay that one too.

Sadness or anger about the possibility of losing VoOm is no excuse for being a deadbeat. Vicki :no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)