Need Help getting 119 signal

Status
Please reply by conversation.

shmoods

Original poster
Sep 20, 2004
I have upgraded to the triple LNB dish and i am getting great signals on 101 and 110, but I am getting nothing on 119.

Any Ideas?

al is most likely correct, I have the same problem getting 119 because of a tree, it's ok sometimes when the wind isn't blowing. But one thing to check, do you have the 3 lnb oval dish selected in your setup menu?

I do have the correct dish chosen. My guess your are correct about the trees. As of right now the dish is basically mounted on the ground. Typically what kind of difference in height would it take to hit the 119 versus the 101. I could use a tripod to make it higher, but I want to make sure its worth it before I spend the money.

shmoods said:
I do have the correct dish chosen. My guess your are correct about the trees. As of right now the dish is basically mounted on the ground. Typically what kind of difference in height would it take to hit the 119 versus the 101. I could use a tripod to make it higher, but I want to make sure its worth it before I spend the money.
Where are you located the elevation angle you have for 119 and the heigth of your obstruction will be factors. You will have to furnish more information for us to try and answer your question, :)

I have the same problem -- can't get 119. Due to tall trees across the street, the local technician has suggested to mount a tripod on the roof with a pole to elevate the height of the dish. I am a little concerned about the high wind issue. Any good suggestions?

I have the same issue -- can't get 119. Due to tall trees across the street, the local technician suggested that I could try to add a tripod to the roof mount with a pole to elevate the height of the dish. I am concerned about the high wind issue. Any suggestions?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)