Need install moved up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bob Sanders

Original poster
Jan 15, 2008
Iowa
I'm in an area where installs are about a month out. My wife and I recently split and we had arrangements for the service to be installed at my new house tomorrow. DirecTV canceled the install for no reason, and they now have me rescheduled for 2/13. I'm on the cancellation list, but there's got to be a way to get it done quicker, isn't there? I've already been without my HD DVR for over 3 weeks, I don't want to have to wait another month.

I finally got thru to the local install office and the note on the account says the install was canceled under the reason of "buyer's remorse". The status code says it was canceled by someone at DirecTV. He just got his supervisor to have it done tomorrow!!!

I finally got thru to the local install office and the note on the account says the install was canceled under the reason of "buyer's remorse". The status code says it was canceled by someone at DirecTV. He just got his supervisor to have it done tomorrow!!!

that's great, and so you don't play for the colts? :)

70% of the earth is covered by Water, the other 30% is covered by Bob Sanders.

Bob Sanders did my dish install, he just looked at it and the dish was scared and installed itself.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)