Need TVM Info - and MLB HD

bigcat

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 28, 2005
Need TVM info please. Iceberg, you got PM.

Could anybody tell me the minimum package I need to order from TVM (ExpVu) in order to watch all High Definition Basebal (MLB) they carry. This is all I am looking for.

Appreciate any help

Thanks a lot

There really isn't much HD in the way of baseball

I think the Sportsnet Sunday night game (ESPN Sun Night Baseball) is HD and a couple Blue Jays games on TSN are HD

You would need basic ($25)+sports ($5) + HD ($10) to get that

Iceberg, thanks for the reply. Doesn't Rogerts Sportsnet have quite a few baseball games in HD? (Check out schedulte below). Aren't these games available from expressVu?

doubleu doubleu doubleu 2 dot sportsnet dot ca/tvschedule/hd_sked.html (can't posts URLS yet)

thanks

Iceberg said:
There really isn't much HD in the way of baseball

I think the Sportsnet Sunday night game (ESPN Sun Night Baseball) is HD and a couple Blue Jays games on TSN are HD

You would need basic ($25)+sports ($5) + HD ($10) to get that

bigcat said:
Iceberg, thanks for the reply. Doesn't Rogerts Sportsnet have quite a few baseball games in HD? (Check out schedulte below). Aren't these games available from expressVu?

doubleu doubleu doubleu 2 dot sportsnet dot ca/tvschedule/hd_sked.html (can't posts URLS yet)

thanks

the link from above :)
http://www2.sportsnet.ca/tvschedule/hd_sked.html

I forgot that Rogers does show some Jays games in HD...my bad

Cool !! Thanks all. I just ordered the 6120 system. Can't wait to have this up and running ... I got tired of the BS from D* blocking all yes-hd broadcasts, last night's NW HD broadcast and no espn2hd.

D* Blocks Some YES-HD? Its not like YES broadcasts on HD a lot anyways.... any blocks at all would make the channel 100% useless...

Well, I guess Connecticut falls into the NY area.. I still think its stupid that they only broadcast during live HD games.. You would think that they would simulcast their SD stuff to fill empty time, but I guess they only lease time on the transponder they are on.

The funny thing is, YES actually deauthorizes our reciever (a DSR-4500X) when a game isnt playing.. I also noticed, that we get YES-HD off of AMC1, but I dont see it on Lyngsat (probably because its techincally a "Feed")

I will check the reciever settings in a bit, to see what its actually set to...

AMC1 Tp 22 VCT 769 Pgm 600.. But it is Encrypted Digicipher2, so no FTA :( Interestingly enough, there is nothing on Tp 22 on Lyngsat..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)