Networking HR20 w/ Wireless Ethernet Adapter?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

auburngadawg

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 13, 2006
Has anyone tried to network their HR20 using a wireless ethernet adapter? My router is in the basement and I really don't feel like running a line to my living room. I know there are plenty of wireless ethernet adapters & bridges that work with ethernet devices including gaming consoles. Any advice?

Has anyone tried to network their HR20 using a wireless ethernet adapter? My router is in the basement and I really don't feel like running a line to my living room. I know there are plenty of wireless ethernet adapters & bridges that work with ethernet devices including gaming consoles. Any advice?

Yes,
I use the one Buffalo makes, seems to work well, but I don't use it to often as Iam not really into the DoD thing, at least yet.
I kinda got it because I was curious.

Jimbo

Thanks guys. Apparently, the Buffalo adapter is no longer available as Buffalo fights a copyright infringement case. Good to know that these will work though.

Same here, although you must update the firmware to the latest version for some media functions, depending on the server...

It's currently hosting my 360, HR20, and A2 flawlessly

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)