Networks on Microbud

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Tron
Yes I have the LNBF arms and holder just never got a chance to include it in the pics.
I'm hoping to fabricate a lighter mount this weekend for it as the other that came with it weighs 11 lbs. the dish itself is 25 lbs.

dave

Anybody know the weight limit for the SG2100, is it 24 or 27 lbs.I'm wondering if my new found 1.2m will be a bit too heavy at 25lbs and 2 lbs for the fabricated mount.
Don't really have the cash for a bigger motor!!

Dave

Eastcoast said:
Anybody know the weight limit for the SG2100, is it 24 or 27 lbs.I'm wondering if my new found 1.2m will be a bit too heavy at 25lbs and 2 lbs for the fabricated mount.
Don't really have the cash for a bigger motor!!

Dave

I seem to remember seeing 12kg somewhere when I was comparing the HH120 to it but can't find the reference right now.

As an Engineer I would never design something that had no margin on the specifications so I would say go for it but who knows what happens to the specifications when marketing people get their hands on them (sorry to all the marketing people on this board :) ).

Thanks Mark
Well I'm probably going to try it out anyway, like you say if they market it for a specified amount it will probably handle a little better.
If it fails I'll get my wife to move the dish and hold it in place with some Duct tape.Ha Ha!!

Dave

Eastcoast said:
I'll get my wife to move the dish and hold it in place with some Duct tape.Ha Ha!!

Dave

Saying NOTHING here :D

Attachments

• 15314-70jh.jpg
    15314-70jh.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 86
I need to go off line for a while. I will be back when I have done the dishes and vacuumed........

Pete,
When you are done there, do you mind washing my dishs? Make sure the 1.2 meter is clean, THANKS :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.