Networks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

uh-oh

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2005
I understand that Denver-5 has moved to another satellite. Does anyone know where Denver is located now?
(It's time for football!)

We have the 4DTV receiver, and we get all our premium channels on cband because we get more on cband than we can on the little dish.
I just went to W1 and can't get a thing. I can find no channel to fine tune. Who do I call to get these to work? Do you think NPS will help us? We are old and can't remember from yr to yr what to do. But my husband LOVES college football and I LOVE NFL. We want to subscribe to the networks during the season but can't remember.
Sorry to keep bothering you folks; appreciate the help already.

I'm a little concerned when you say you can find no channel to tune. If you're not seeing the channels at all, I'm thinking your channel map isn't updated to show the channels. The channel numbers for the Denvers are 500 through 507. If you're seeing the channels and just not getting quality, then your dish is probably not quite adjusted right for W1.

For the heck of it I dialed in W1 on my 4DTV since I didn't already have it stored.

The 922 guessed to within 4-5 counts of perfect. I dialed it in for Horizontal on W1-5 and then W1-751 (colorbars for Wisebuyz TV). For vertical skew tweaking I used W1-500.

Thank you everybody! I plan to call NPS tech support tomorrow.

I sure want to get my NFL. Priorities, you know.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts