New Dish on Friday - Credit Coming

Eric_C

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
I called for rain fade 2 weeks ago, they scheduled me 3 weeks up and its finally coming this Friday.

We're in Michigan, which if you noticed the Midwest has gotten tons of rain. Its been decent the past 2 weeks but I had a solid 3 weeks of inconvienced watching, usually during the shows we watch at night.

Voom told me to wait for the new dish, if it fixed the problem, call back and they would credit for my missed time.

Now my personal view is, one show missed to me, is the same as an entire day missed. I pay for the premium channels and more than once during the Soprano's was viewing stopped.

For the 2.5 months of trouble I've had, and its been that long since there were so many problems getting ahold of someone at Voom. I plan on asking for a total of 3 week credit.

Sounds fair to me, 7 calls to Voom, twice I get to talk to someone, first rep was incompetent and kept telling me to press the red button while water streaked down my skylights

Even my last call I had to hit the new subscriber button instead of Tech Support and actually the girl that helped me was very helpful, she scheduled the dish install and gave me zero trouble, even called it Rain Fade herself.

We shall see Friday, which is good because its supposed to rain here all weekend.

Hey Eric where are you in Michigan? I am on the eastern side of the state, along the Saint Clair river, 50 miles north of Detroit..

Cya Slick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)