new dish!?!?!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

djnrg787

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 26, 2005
well i just got my 31" dish and i put it on the fence just to get started i also have a motor on it anyways i was playing around got it aimed somewhere did a blind scan and im not sure where i am but this sat has music on it called "galaxie music" and the epg actully works im sure someone here know where that is?

o yah and on the tv side it has the test screens and a video game interactive thingy

Although I'm sure one of the more experienced members could answer you better, I believe you're on Nimiq 1/3 at 91 degrees.

I know that there are a lot of audio channels in the clear there and I think Galaxie Music is based in Canada.

yah i think the same cause i did a search for galaxie on google and it brought me to a canadian sat company so yah thats most def it, but how come they dont show up on lyngsat?

Remember if its not listed on Lyngsat it should NOT be metioned here in an open area. In this case since its mentioned in the "What can I get with a 18" dish" Thread.

I will leave it open for now.

THANKS!

I understand and respect your wishes PSB, but those channels are also listed on Mike Kohl's website which I know has been referenced on Satelliteguys before.

That's why I thought it was OK - sorry.

NO Prob! Just seen a chance to remind the membership :)

These channels seem to come and go, so I guess thats why they are not listed right now.

Yah i can see why alot of the stuff cant be updated so much data always changing sorry about that i just wasnt sure if i was looking at the right spot on lyngsatand maybee it was listed elsewhere but guess not.

Kramer said:
Although I'm sure one of the more experienced members could answer you better, I believe you're on Nimiq 1/3 at 91 degrees.
I know that there are a lot of audio channels in the clear there and I think Galaxie Music is based in Canada.

Yes, he is on Nimiq-there are alot of Galaxy music channels free right now. You also can see the screen they use for their own video games but you can't play them that I know of.

The reason discussing certain ITC (In The Clear) channels is not encouraged is because if too many people talk about them, they can (and usually do) disappear (or become encrypted).

But yeah, those BEV and Echostar satellites often contain unexpected surprises ;)

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Nexus AC3 please help

is g10 down?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)