Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Got it this morning I guess around 6:30

version 583

now to see what it does different. One thing it did when I rebooted it was the purple screen that usually shows up for 4 seconds was up until it did the "go through the different resolutions" screen

Hmmm, have to check mine tonight, Im sure I got it as well. Wonder if there was a CE release or something for this. Ive not been keeping up. My big issue now is the audio issues Im seeing when watching live from the AM21N.

I had to do that the other day....really pissed me off that I could record 4 college football games at one time for most of the day and had no issues
Sunday I had to reboot it after the Nascar race because it was soooooo slow

UGH!!

stability my ass

so lets see
Nationwide race starts at 3 CDT.....series recording set
shows recording but in the list of recordings not there. Switch off channel and go back.....it says its recording but it isnt (buffer just started)
had to stop recording then hit record again

and about 10 minutes ago I am on a station and I flip over to the Twins game on Fox and the damn thing REBOOTS!!!
So now I have 4 recordings that show "1 of 2" and "2 of 2" because when it rebooted the recording stopped for that time.

UGH!

This version seems more sluggish than the last. There is really no excuse at this point they havent gotten more of the kinks out. But hey, we got youtube...

I've had youtube for months on the NR ;)

just irritates me that it cant lock up and reboot on another day when I'm not watching anything. No it has to reboot when I have 3 CFB and the race recording

Status
Please reply by conversation.