New HWS not showing recorded shows on other Hopper

swanrs

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 7, 2005
I have 2 Hopper set up...one new HWS and one "other" Hopper. The new HWS is not showing the other Hopper in the drop down DVR menu allowing me to see the recordings on the other Hopper. The other Hopper DOES allow me to see the recordings on the HWS.

Anyone have any idea how to fix?

You'll probably see a few other things not working for a couple of days as well.

Ok...it's been more than 24 hours. Think I need to reset the HWS, or should the capability just show up at some point? All other services seem to be working fine.

The one connected to your router.

Sent from my iPad using Chrome.

Ok...Hopper w Sling connected to my router has Bridging enabled. Other Hopper has Bridging disabled. Still not able to see DVR recordings from both Hoppers on the HWS. Any other ideas? I also just reset the HWS...

Turn bridging off on both, and perform a whole home reset. Unplug all the joeys and hoppers, and then plug in one hopper till it boots all the way back up, then plug the other till it boots all the way back up, then the joeys. See if that does the trick.

Turn bridging off on both, and perform a whole home reset. Unplug all the joeys and hoppers, and then plug in one hopper till it boots all the way back up, then plug the other till it boots all the way back up, then the joeys. See if that does the trick.

Do I turn Bridging back on on either??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts