New stuff at Luken website

Status
Please reply by conversation.

LoTech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 22, 2009
Whitesburg, Kentucky
I was just at the Luken website, and they have a bunch of new channels listed: My Family Tv, Frost Great Outdoors, Jewelery TV, The Nashville Network (I thought this became Spike a few years ago), and Car TV.

I wonder if they will bring any of these to their mux on 83W? KU needs a shot in the arm.

My Family, FGO, Jewelry and Car TV are on the S2 muxes on 87W & 137W

I think the mux at 83 KU is full right now bandwidth wise so unless they crank up the symbol rate dont count on it.

A guy from Luken is on Sat Talk Live tonight, you guys are missin it.
The Nashville Network IS coming. He couldnt say much just yet about it.

He also said there wont be anything else on Ku, sorry LoTech. he said their Ku TP is full.

Always nice to see something new.

A guy from Luken is on Sat Talk Live tonight, you guys are missin it.

A guy like me, perhaps? ;)

And to clarify, as I did on Sat Talk, the Car TV feed that's up there is just a test feed with the same episodes showing every day. That will change when the network launches.

- Trip

A guy like me, perhaps? ;)

And to clarify, as I did on Sat Talk, the Car TV feed that's up there is just a test feed with the same episodes showing every day. That will change when the network launches.

- Trip

Indeed Trip, you did a great job. Thank you again. And thank the Luken folks for all the great programming. :)

BTW I remember some of that CarTv programming as old Speedvision stuff...LOL...can only wonder how you guys got your hands on that...LOL

I was just relistening to myself on the show. I wish someone had told me how loud and distorted my voice sounded; I would have tried to fix it.

- Trip

Hey, I'm just appreciative to have 3 chan's on KU @ camp without having to adjust dish! PBJ for the kids weekends, RTV for mom and Tuff TV for hunting season! Turning in to a nice FTA newbie sat for beginners (like me). Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)