Nexstar/Mission/White Knight dispute with DIRECTV

NBCU only distributes the national Telemundo feed in SD, so major events are simulcasted on Universo.

Richmond has a LPTV Telemundo O&O WZTD-LD, which has carriage on the local Xfinity system. Norfolk has no OTA affiliate, but the local Cox system carries the national Telemundo feed as part of their Latino Pack.

Reactions: dtv757
One last telemundo note ... its not part of "signal saver " or KWWB what ever its cslled when there is a fade event

Back to the ongoing dispute...

Did anyone else loose their "on demand" ch for the station blacked out?

I noticed my NBC and FOX on demand ch disappeared

Yes. I lost NBC and CBS on demand (I lost WBRE and WYOU).
Tom also said he lost ABC and Fox on demand, and SAMtheGAM said he lost CW on demand.
For reference, Tom lost WTEN and WXXA, and SAM lost KTLA

Crazy yea don't get me started on how horrible cox.. and their internet is ... im so sick of this monopoly .
I know one of the resorts I stayed at in Williamsburg uses Cox for both their TV and complimentary Wi-Fi. The last time I stayed (in October 2022) the FX (16) and MTV (22) channels were pixelating constantly (I even checked the signal strength using the signal meter on the Samsung TV and it looked good to me so I know it wasn't the TV). So there was those problems with the two channels yet for the wi-fi I never had any problems using it.

yepI lost my Fox on demand.... and Fox's website gives me this when I try to watch something, which is the most infurating thing because nor DirecTV or Nexstar run the website. Mind you the loop playing over top of my Fox affiliate says I can watch entertainment on the national websites.

Attachments

• Screenshot_84.png
    Screenshot_84.png
    138.4 KB · Views: 58
Mind you the loop playing over top of my Fox affiliate says I can watch entertainment on the national websites.
That loop is currently only playing on the HD versions of the locals.
The SD versions are showing this slate, saying the rights potentially expire soon. But they have already expired!
1689108634981.png

Mlb pre game show blackout via the 4K channel .

I remember watching the 4k feed back in 2019 during the Nexstar dispute ...

this is what I get on the not owned by DirecTV/Nexstar foxsports.com...

Attachments

• Screenshot_85.png
    Screenshot_85.png
    795.1 KB · Views: 72
The ironic thing is, and I'm not sure if its a mistake ever since it was added back in February to the satellite side of the Stream app, that I can stream Telemundo East (406) through the app, but I cannot tune to it on my boxes, since I just get a 721 error on those when I try
i wonder if it's a software glitch. i have been having 205 sports mix throwing up the 721 error. and we have all of the channels

i wonder if it's a software glitch. i have been having 205 sports mix throwing up the 721 error. and we have all of the channels
Kyl416 said in another thread that something happened when they were repurposing that as the US Open Mix channel, so the “Channels I Get” data for the channel is incorrect. You should still be able to watch the SportsMix on channel 600 without issues, as that wasn’t affected by whatever they did to channel 205.