NFL 2024-2025 Season

True, Well, might have been a bit optimistic.
I was going to say - out of the Bears quarterbacks in my time, which I started following the Bears when Erik Kramer was our QB, I don't recall any of them going on and winning playoff games or Super Bowls. We have picked up some QB's that had success other places but then when they moved on they didn't get back to where they were. The only QB I can think of that really had success was Kyle Orton when he was traded for Cutler - he had a very good run in Denver for the first half of the season he was traded before his injury - he was lights out and I was questioning the trade. The Bears were something like 4-9 before winning a couple of meaningless games at the end of the season; Broncos started 6-0.

• Love
Reactions: madmadworld and AZ.
I was going to say - out of the Bears quarterbacks in my time, which I started following the Bears when Erik Kramer was our QB, I don't recall any of them going on and winning playoff games or Super Bowls. We have picked up some QB's that had success other places but then when they moved on they didn't get back to where they were. The only QB I can think of that really had success was Kyle Orton when he was traded for Cutler - he had a very good run in Denver for the first half of the season he was traded before his injury - he was lights out and I was questioning the trade. The Bears were something like 4-9 before winning a couple of meaningless games at the end of the season; Broncos started 6-0.
Remembering Kyle Orton you are a for real Bears Fan.

Reactions: zippyfrog
You could see this coming a mile away after how good the viewership was this year on Christmas. Even though the NFL earlier said "no" to playing on Christmas this year because it is on a Wednesday, it looks like they are going to have football on Wednesday this season. This year that means there will be football on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday (Christmas), Thursday, Friday (1st week of the season), and Saturday (towards the end of the season).

Peacock will stream the Eagles game in São Paulo, Brazil on Friday Sept 6 and Amazon Prime will stream one Wild Card game

Seems to be just a matter of time before two games every day. Half on NBC, other half on another network.

I could be wrong. but lets see

The Bills will not miss Diggs

You haven't heard this anywhere else.
If you play in the NFL you will get injured and miss games, likely a season ending one if you play for a near decade or so. it even happens at the QB position.
hello Patrick Mahomes... father injury time is ticking.
just saying

I could be wrong. but lets see

The Bills will not miss Diggs

You haven't heard this anywhere else.
If you play in the NFL you will get injured and miss games, likely a season ending one if you play for a near decade or so. it even happens at the QB position.
hello Patrick Mahomes... father injury time is ticking.
just saying
Houston will be happy to have him ... for 1 year.

If he's smart, he realizes he'll be on an up and coming team with a very good QB (Not that Allen wasn't).
Houston will draft a WR as well. Not at the top of the Draft.
This way if Diggs does not play nice, they can let him go after the season.
Texans have a pretty good number of WR's that are emerging as being pretty good.
Tank Dell came on very nicely to be thier #1 last year even though, not a True number one, hes still quite young, could be one soon.
Nico Collins stepped up Big last year as well.

435598275_18009100817459885_5502075868469964978_n.jpg

Jayden Daniels Balks at playing in DC ?
Do the Raiders trade up ?

The Commanders’ decision to bring in Daniels for a predraft visit last week with fellow quarterback prospects J.J. McCarthy of Michigan, Drake Maye of North Carolina and Michael Penix Jr. of Washington reportedly didn’t sit well with Daniels
Daniels’ agent, Ron Butler, even “liked” two tweets that criticized the Commanders’ decision to host the four together. That led to reports that Daniels isn’t fond of the idea of playing in Washington and could be leveraging the situation to prevent the Commanders from drafting him.

Jayden Daniels Balks at playing in DC ?
Do the Raiders trade up ?

The Commanders’ decision to bring in Daniels for a predraft visit last week with fellow quarterback prospects J.J. McCarthy of Michigan, Drake Maye of North Carolina and Michael Penix Jr. of Washington reportedly didn’t sit well with Daniels
Daniels’ agent, Ron Butler, even “liked” two tweets that criticized the Commanders’ decision to host the four together. That led to reports that Daniels isn’t fond of the idea of playing in Washington and could be leveraging the situation to prevent the Commanders from drafting him.
He's now a Redskin or wait, a Football Team, er ah Commander ....