NFL RedZone Free Preview This Year?

gpollock87 said:
I feel they may be giving this free as well because of the loss of AMC

They have been very generous with credits as of late, which has been a nice plus!

gpollock87 said:
I feel they may be giving this free as well because of the loss of AMC

Dont think this has anything to do with the loss of amc. The roku and credits addressed that. I got this for free last year as well

I chatted with Dish today and asked if there was a Redzone promo and CSR came back with 1/2 off for 6 months, so I took the offer. Not as good as last years free offer but still worth $4.50 a month.

kybrian said:
I chatted with Dish today and asked if there was a Redzone promo and CSR came back with 1/2 off for 6 months, so I took the offer. Not as good as last years free offer but still worth $4.50 a month.

Same here.

I chatted with a CSR and got 3 months of multi-sport free. I was also offered all of the premiums half off for 6 months, but not being a household that watches movies, I didn't take that.

Update OP here. I called the loyalty department. She initially offered 3 months free of Sports Pack, i said any chance you could extend it for 6 months, she hit some keys and said done. My 6 months half price HBO/Showtime is coming to an end sept 14th, I asked if they had any deals on HBO/Showtime. She hit some keys and said i can extend the half price deal for another 6 months. For a quick 3 min phone call i got a lot of nice deals. I wish you the best in the game of CSR Roulette!

888 683 6074, Rang right to a Dish Operator who stated they were Dish Loyalty. No automated menus or anything, it was clean and direct.

How does everyone get these offers?! Everytime I call or use the online chat with Dish, they don't offer me anything! The most I've ever gotten was $5 off our bill for 3 months. My BFF got offered 6 months of free HBO, Showtime, & the Multisport/RedZone thing, and when I called 5 minutes later, they told me they didn't have any offers. Then when I told them about her getting that stuff only 5 minutes before I called, they told me she must be a new subscriber. When I told the rep that she had been a Dish customer a couple of years longer than us, then the rep said he couldn't offer us any discount on HBO, Showtime, or RedZone because we are already subscribed to them. When I told him that my BFF was already subscribed to them & that she was offered the freebies for 6 months, then the rep hung up on me! =(

How does everyone get these offers?! Everytime I call or use the online chat with Dish, they don't offer me anything! The most I've ever gotten was $5 off our bill for 3 months. My BFF got offered 6 months of free HBO, Showtime, & the Multisport/RedZone thing, and when I called 5 minutes later, they told me they didn't have any offers. Then when I told them about her getting that stuff only 5 minutes before I called, they told me she must be a new subscriber. When I told the rep that she had been a Dish customer a couple of years longer than us, then the rep said he couldn't offer us any discount on HBO, Showtime, or RedZone because we are already subscribed to them. When I told him that my BFF was already subscribed to them & that she was offered the freebies for 6 months, then the rep hung up on me! =(

Sometimes you just have to play customer service roulette. Try, try again. OR try using the chat, that's how I got my RZ free for 3 months this time.

Yes, it's a PITA, but you have to decide whether it's worth it to you. It is for me.

If you are already subscribing to the channel you most likely will not be able to get a deal. Last year when the Redzone channel was offered for free I was unable to get it free because I was already subscribed to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)