NFL Sunday Ticket

Would you have an intrest in NFL Sunday Ticket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
This is just for fun, So don't turn it into a war .I put this poll in the General Cable and Satellite,So everyone can have their opinion on it ,so its fair.

Last edited:
I actually have 2 answers for the polled question. The second would be, I couldn't afford it. I would love to have Sunday Ticket back, but I have a very disapppointed opinion about Direct Tv. So much, that I no longer wish to pay a single centavo to them. I would have to have a Canadian service brokered to receive it. And THAT startup cost is just too high for me.

I had it for 5 years, then dropped it. My Sunday afternoons weren't allowing me to see enough games to justify the cost. Now that I've dropped it I no longer qualify for renewal rates... and since I moved I've got time enough to watch games. Go figure.

I'd really like to see a per-game PPV option in addition to the season-ticket.

I know everyone has their own reasons as to why they like ST or they dis-like ST the complaint about the cost etc. I have had ST for about 7 of the last 10 years. I briefly left D* when I moved and went with a different provider for a few years but now back with D* and ST for two years in a row. Yes it is a little pricy. However it is way cheaper than getting NFL season Tickets and paying food and drink prices at the stadium, plus you can watch from the comfort of your own home as well as being able to watch every game. If you’re into having Sunday gatherings whether with friends, neighbors, co-workers etc. it is a great way to have a good time without having to go to the local bar and paying for food& drink and putting up with the smoke and the noise etc.. Basically it would be ones preference, some do not like it or think the price is a little steep, but for others like me think it is well worth the cost or investment if you will.

I know everyone has their own reasons as to why they like ST or they dis-like ST the complaint about the cost etc. I have had ST for about 7 of the last 10 years. I briefly left D* when I moved and went with a different provider for a few years but now back with D* and ST for two years in a row. Yes it is a little pricy. However it is way cheaper than getting NFL season Tickets and paying food and drink prices at the stadium, plus you can watch from the comfort of your own home as well as being able to watch every game. If you’re into having Sunday gatherings whether with friends, neighbors, co-workers etc. it is a great way to have a good time without having to go to the local bar and paying for food& drink and putting up with the smoke and the noise etc.. Basically it would be ones preference, some do not like it or think the price is a little steep, but for others like me think it is well worth the cost or investment if you will.
This is true,way cheaper then going to the games with the family.

Not alot of people voting. My guess is alot of people don't care much about NFL ST. Just thought I'd set up a vote just to see for sure. Guess I was right.

Way too damned expensive, especially when one realizes that all ST is is the channels they already have, remapped and given to you. Should be no more than a c-note. :)

You should have added one more answer that related to, No I have no interest in ST only because it is too expensive but enough is broadcast on free stations or on ESPN, NFL or whatever. I get enough NFL on CBS or NBC to suit me.

Not alot of people voting. My guess is alot of people don't care much about NFL ST. Just thought I'd set up a vote just to see for sure. Guess I was right.

I wouldn't go that far. There are a lot of people on the forums who are sick to death of this topic -- that's different from lacking interest in ST.

I can't see paying all that money for ST when I get every Steelers game anyway.

I don't get every Bengals game because they show those dang Steelers and I am also Redskins fan.

I'm a North Carolina transplant deep in the heart of Texas, Dallas Cowboys country. Between the Dallas games and the sucky Houston Texans games aired here every Sunday, I'm lucky if I see 3-4 Panthers games each season. That's why I decided to get the Ticket this year, and damned glad I did! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)