NFL Sunday Ticket

I wanted to contact my broker to subscribe to the Sunday Ticket on Bev, but I noticed there has been no monies taken out on my credit card for my present subscription for the past 4 months! I still have service, did I fall through the crack?

janzy said:
I wanted to contact my broker to subscribe to the Sunday Ticket on Bev, but I noticed there has been no monies taken out on my credit card for my present subscription for the past 4 months! I still have service, did I fall through the crack?

I don't know where you are located, but with Bell moving beams on transponders futher north, I would be almost afriad to deal with them in any capacity. That's just me.

SC sister company, Shaw Cable, is charging $179.95 with a $50 discount for early signup. So expect SC to be $130. But who knows - last year they advertised it for $179, but only charged $100

bluestar said:
I'm guessing that SC does not have any HD games in their Sunday Ticket package?

No, but all subs who have Essentials & up get the HD games that are on Detroit and Seattle channels plus TSN HD

I know you have to keep a basic SC programming package to get Sunday Ticket.
Can you drop all programming after the football season and start it all up again when the next football season rolls around? Do they penalize you with a big downgrade fee to do that?