NHL Center Ice 2014/2015 Season - Pricing/Discounts/Offers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

harry3

Original poster
Sep 12, 2007
anyone have experience with discounts or such with the NHL packages from years past??
This should be showing up on our bills soon and need info if any discounts or credits have been given previously..

anyone have experience with discounts or such with the NHL packages from years past??
This should be showing up on our bills soon and need info if any discounts or credits have been given previously..
It won't start till in September sometime and have gotten great deals in past!! :)

NHL doesn't have a Sunday Ticket, they play much more often ...

Only deal I have ever gotten on the NHL deal was when VS was in dispute and they gave it to a lot of people when they called in about it.

I'll correct your thread title.

In general they are not near as aggressive with saving people on NHL Center Ice as they are on NFL, or even MLB. Most cases I've ever read of a discount in connection with NHL it was off other programming and not tied direct to the NHL package.

NHL Center Ice is $159.96 this year, and does NOT include Game Center. With MLB sub's getting MLB.TV, the NHL package is the only remaining "Big 4" sports package that does not include streaming as part of the DirecTV offering. (bearing in mind NFL ST Max).

I believe we confirmed last year that there are no straight NHL discounts... but csrs will apply misc programming discounts based on heart value with the sale of the package.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)