NHL Center Ice Discounts

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I've never had any luck with a Center Ice discount, but on Sunday I called and asked what my contract end date was(I had 14 months left, which I knew), and told the girl that the iPad Dish was going to give me would cover my ETF. She ended up giving me $30 off for a year, a Genie w/ free install, and 3 months of all the movie channels. So the $30 off a month will pay for my NHL center ice. In a roundabout way.

I got this lol....

nhl center ice.jpg

Ah, you threw me, I have seen many end up with NFL like that, straight up zero, and even a few with MLB over the years. I've never seen anyone post that for NHL, or even a discount tied to NHL. Many get other discounts 'partnered' with it, like $15 off the base package to keep NHL, but haven't seen any that were strictly NHL discounts.

I find it strange that I have NOT gotten the center ice renewal letter which I always get most times in mid Aug.
I have been thinking that Charlie is having a problem with the cost of Center ICE.

Ah, you threw me, I have seen many end up with NFL like that, straight up zero, and even a few with MLB over the years. I've never seen anyone post that for NHL, or even a discount tied to NHL. Many get other discounts 'partnered' with it, like $15 off the base package to keep NHL, but haven't seen any that were strictly NHL discounts.

Yea I get all the sports packages at 0.00, just had NBA added to my recent activity, It depends on what is in season or starting soon. I could show pictures of everything but yea, point is that no one else will get my package except hutch lol.

Yea I get all the sports packages at 0.00, just had NBA added to my recent activity, It depends on what is in season or starting soon. I could show pictures of everything but yea, point is that no one else will get my package except hutch lol.

Yup, your bill looks like mine :D

I actually catch myself when I go to a family members house taking my account for granted. Don't realize what we have until I'm else where and they don't have it

I do wish I had the new 44 though :(

Don't understand why the wont let HSP have them. Well, unless you had one previously before going HSP.

What is HSP?

In August I called and got discounts applied to my account for subscribing to NFL Sunday Ticket again this year. Do you think they'll give me any further deals if I call regarding NHL Center Ice?

What is HSP?

In August I called and got discounts applied to my account for subscribing to NFL Sunday Ticket again this year. Do you think they'll give me any further deals if I call regarding NHL Center Ice?

Home service provider. It's really hard telling, your best shot is to call in and ask. You may get a good deal or you may just wait and keep trying or it could be worthless. It never hurts to try though

HSP Account, is a Home Service Provider account, me and Hutch have them because we are both direct employees of two of the home service providers for DTV. English... were in house techs. Its similar to an employee account.

Well I just called to ask about removing Center Ice and they told me there are no discounts or promos for the Center Ice package but they offered me the following:

$6.50 credit for Starz for 12 months
$5 credit for Showtime for 6 months
$10 credit for the Sports Package for 6 months

They said these are just general credits they can offer me, and they would apply these to my account even if I cancel Center Ice. Well I had no intention of canceling Center Ice, I would pay full price for it, being a huge hockey fan... so I took the credits and told them to charge me for Center Ice.

I have the premiere package and called in last month to ask for discounts for the NFL ST renewal. At that time they gave me

$5 credit for HBO for 6 months
$5 credit for Cinemax for 6 months
$15 credit for the Premier package for 12 months
$5 credit for having auto-bill pay for 12 months
$10 DVR credit for 6 months

Are there any more credits they offer? LOL... I may have to call back next month :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.