NHL Network

chuckster_dude

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 2, 2006
Buffalo, NY
what is the cheapest way to steam NHL Network? i wish they the feed on NHL.com,thank

As mentioned, just about every game is on ESPN+ for $7 a month. If you're looking for other NHL Network programming, you probably have to look at something like Fubo and then buying an add-on package that includes the channel, and that gets $$$.

The NHL doesn't offer a live feed to their network through their website or app via a cable or satellite credential login.....I know because I've looked for that and it's not available.

meStevo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 20, 2004
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Also some Verizon unlimited plans include ESPN+ (in addition to Hulu and Disney Plus) if that's your jam.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
As mentioned, just about every game is on ESPN+ for $7 a month. If you're looking for other NHL Network programming, you probably have to look at something like Fubo and then buying an add-on package that includes the channel, and that gets $$$.

The NHL doesn't offer a live feed to their network through their website or app via a cable or satellite credential login.....I know because I've looked for that and it's not available.
thank , for the answer , i got ESPN+ but i know NHL Network have games on there Network that can't be seen on ESPN+ Or HULU

NYDutch

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 28, 2013
Where our wheels go
thank , for the answer , i got ESPN+ but i know NHL Network have games on there Network that can't be seen on ESPN+ Or HULU
There are 75 games that are exclusive to ESPN+, so your money won't be wasted. I'm not aware of any games that are exclusive to the NHL Network, but I may have missed them on the schedule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts