Nice rom for you rooted S3 users

it's unbelievable! so many extras and features added to the rom coming from the recently released S4. too many to list but so good i have no plans to upgrade anytime soon thanks to this rom. the developement for this phone was fantastic, should be as good if not even better for the S4. never seen anything like it and i've tried many roms since i went to android.

Yes it is the same with my razr I have a rom in it now that I can just about anything with. There is even a add-on you can get for the rom to make it look and act like a S3 if you wanted. I was reading two nights ago and seen where there is one to make it look and act like the S4 :eek: I tried to talk my wife into that one. She would not let me mess with her phone though, even though it is rooted. She said she likes it fine the way I have it set now. But she has to sleep sometime :dev

Here's a great Rom I've been on for awhile now for the Galaxy S3 from sprint. The developers have more roms for the other carriers. This one specifically has a ton of customizations and is regularly updated by the dev.

The rom is called Goodness and it's loaded!!

http://forums.team-nocturnal.com/sh...*-MultiWindow-MultiThemes-MultiMods-4-26-2013

I just moved into the 21st century with the acquisition of my first smartphone, a sprint s3. I am having a lot of fun with it but now you have me curious. The terminology on the Goodness page is pretty much jibberish to this smartphone FNG. Could you give a brief description of the bennies of this ROM?

I just moved into the 21st century with the acquisition of my first smartphone, a sprint s3. I am having a lot of fun with it but now you have me curious. The terminology on the Goodness page is pretty much jibberish to this smartphone FNG. Could you give a brief description of the bennies of this ROM?
I'll send you a pm with a link that'll help you with all the info you need. If I forget please pm me.

You needed to be boot loader unlocked to install a ROM, rooting is a separate function.

Rooting gives you freedom to do what you want within the running OS. Unlocking the boot loader gives you the ability to install unsigned ROMs, which is most 3rd party ROMs.

The difference matters.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.x

Do they have a version that will work on my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts