No Muppets on DishNetwork PPV?

Cband55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2008
Is it because of the girly fight between charlie and Mickey or it wasnt available on PPV anywhere?

The Swedish Chef got tangled in the fiber optics.

...or maybe the two old guys felt that Dish has de-valued their content.

rented the disc on redbox last month, and normally LOVE everything muppet, but save your money--this seemed like a quickie cash grab--not one funny or inspired moment in this.

This is a better movie to own then rent, it was such a great movie. :)

I picked it up on Bluray when it came out and have played it a number of times. I was amazed that they brought the Muppets back and made everyone true to charcter again, it had that real Muppets feel. My kids never saw the Muppets and now they are huge fans so much so that we now own the complete Muppet Show and Movie collection. My 9 year old asked me why they dont have good television like that on tv today. :) (Made me proud to hear him say that!)

what "complete Muppet Show"? AFAIK, only the first 3 seasons were released on DVD.

Ah, but from what I understand, correct me if I'm wrong, in the DVD release, some of the original "bits" with some actors (namely musical numbers) were removed because of the old "music rights" B.S. True???? I hope what I've heard is wrong. I'd like to own the old Muppett show stuff, too. Life was much simpler in that age.

Lost Comcast Sports Net Bay Area HD

Trying to setup Duo receiver using 1 line and cable system, Need Help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)