No New Programming on V* Exclusives?

ddlsmith

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 28, 2004
Please tell me there will be more programming variety in the future on the V* channels. I just checked TitanTV.com which gives listings for 14 days out and there is practically NOTHING new coming up on any of the V* exclusive channels except for a few on Monsters HD. I have only had V* for 4 weeks now and have seen every Rave, Equator, Gallery, Auction, etc. show over and over and over and am starving for more content.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no V* basher, get fantastic reception, OTA's perfect, decent install, no rain fade, no STB lockup, etc. Wouldn't think about going back to D*, E*, or cable for a minute. Long live V*! I bought my HDTV for a reason, a drop dead picture which they certainly deliver. With the DVR to come, life is good.

But come on, isn't Cindi Lauper in concert, or those Mischievous Meerkats, or The Norseman with Lee Majors (that's an Epic film??), 10 or 15 times enough?

I was hoping that by looking ahead into January, some new stuff would pop up but it seems not, unless TitanTV has it wrong.

Thank goodness for Monsters HD, at least they come up with one or two new movies a day, schlocky as some may be...but I like schlocky;).

I know I have seen this topic discussed before but are the libraries of V* HD programs really that small and limited? May be, if so, I'll shut up and go to my room. :what

(PS: Off the subject but fellow posters, I'm not trying to be a wise-a** but there is a SpellCheck button at the bottom. Just an FYI, it only takes a few seconds.)

Thanks, Sean..."The Nude", eh...hmmm....I'M THERE DUDE!!! :clap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)