No Offense to the Mods (who are super)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suck mod wannabee

Original poster
Aug 23, 2004
Detroit
I'm already bored with this name (no offense, you guys still rule hard and probably have cooler haircuts than any of us non-mods). I think I'm going back to my other name.

The title of this thread reminds me of a line in a movie.

"I am super, thanks for asking." :D

suck mod wannabee said:
I'm already bored with this name (no offense, you guys still rule hard and probably have cooler haircuts than any of us non-mods). I think I'm going back to my other name.

How could you be board? Good god man read the writing on the wall. Unless you kiss ass, you opinion gets Leveled D :) own. You wanna level up, then suck up.

red ufo said:
How could you be board? Good god man read the writing on the wall. Unless you kiss ass, you opinion gets Leveled D :) own. You wanna level up, then suck up.

Even I, who has been flamed many times here and AVS for bringing up stuff about Voom's business practice found that post just rude and wrong.

suck mod wannabee said:

Looks like someone didn't get their nap today! :shocked

That's it!! I couldn't think of where I heard that line until you said it.

To the idiot who says you have to suck up to level up please grow up. The mods here don't play favorites. They are here to make sure the threads and replies that people post are withen the topic and aren't offending to anyone. If you don't like it I'm sure I can recommend a satellite forum that constantly stays off topic and has idiots post on their forum.

Neutron said:
That's it!! I couldn't think of where I heard that line until you said it.

To the idiot who says you have to suck up to level up please grow up. The mods here don't play favorites. They are here to make sure the threads and replies that people post are withen the topic and aren't offending to anyone. If you don't like it I'm sure I can recommend a satellite forum that constantly stays off topic and has idiots post on their forum.

I see the laughter at this place is comparitive to a lawyers convention or an accountant seminar. This place is like 100 Mr. Spocks who think they know everything and laugh at nothing except LOTR jokes.

I got more laughs from Huteroits and Amish people than this joint.

((Is this thing on? ))

You actually dared to critique humour with jokes that would only make affeminate males at a luxurious country club force out a chuckle and readjust the sweaters wrapped around their shoulders?

Dvlos said:
You actually dared to critique humour with jokes that would only make affeminate males at a luxurious country club force out a chuckle and readjust the sweaters wrapped around their shoulders?

Now THAT'S comedy
:D

I wasn't either

and I'm too big to be stuffed into a locker :)
although I did stuff people into lockers :D

I wonder whatever happened to all those guys I stuffed in lockers.

I was neither a bully nor a victim. People pretty much left me alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)