No one has Halo ODST

No one has ODST?

ODST:
Games (24h):5,707,282
Players (24h):964,86

Halo 3:
Games (24h):1,320,539
Players (24h):1,432,676

It's a good game for online Halo peeps... campaign is a short 6-8 hours thought I think, which has made me pause in getting it, despite the Toys R Us action figure + $20 gift card they were offering.

What is the online multiplayer like? Like Halo 3?
Except for Firefight and online Co-Op, it IS Halo 3 Multiplayer. That's what the 2nd disc is. It's Halo 3 MP + all previous DLC + 3 new maps. That's why I traded in my copy of Halo 3 towards the purchase of this game.

I got it two days ago, but haven't played it yet because I had 5 days to beat Batman Arkham Asylum on Hard and I needed to do that first (which I did this morning, thank you very much.)

Why would I pay $60 for a $30 game that I don't really like to begin with?

I read some reviews look like I may not get it. I never beaten any of the Halo games or played long enough to try.

If you like The Halo series you'll like ODST. I play an hour a day and it is still fun. I like using the silenced pistol for head shotting. Worth the money to me.
Cool seeing Actors Nathan Fillion, Adam Baldwin and Tricia Helfer as game characters

If you like The Halo series you'll like ODST. I play an hour a day and it is still fun. I like using the silenced pistol for head shotting. Worth the money to me.
Cool seeing Actors Nathan Fillion, Adam Baldwin and Tricia Helfer as game characters

Halo! Phew! Spit! Cough! Yuck!!!!:D:D

Why bother commenting in the first place;):D

Because this thread should tell people the whole truth about it, it might save them some money or they might end up liking it so they should see all aspects.

I just rented Halo: ODST if anyone wants to play some coop. Add "Ramy XMG" to your friends list.