no replacment

cfkillers

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 23, 2004
pg county, maryland
I called dish about replacement channels specifically espn classic and big ten network i get America everything package but i am not getting those channels. Dish stated im supposed to get them but they dont know why its not showing. The only solution dish had " i can get them is by signing up the sports package and we will credit your account. but you must call back to cancel in a month." what if lockout is more than a month? " we are working hard to get those channels back on the air now". is anyone else having this problem getting these channels?
also if i loose my local fox will dish install an ota antenna so i can get WTTG-DC?

I called dish about replacement channels specifically espn classic and big ten network i get America everything package but i am not getting those channels. Dish stated im supposed to get them but they dont know why its not showing. The only solution dish had " i can get them is by signing up the sports package and we will credit your account. but you must call back to cancel in a month." what if lockout is more than a month? " we are working hard to get those channels back on the air now". is anyone else having this problem getting these channels?
also if i loose my local fox will dish install an ota antenna so i can get WTTG-DC?

I had the same question and called in and they gave me the same deal. I didn't expect it because I didn't lose my RSNs and they said the replacement was for those that had the multi-sports package. Like you, I thought it should be for anyone who lost their RSN. The package is useless because the only channel I can access is the Big Ten network. If that's the norm with the multi-sports I don't see it as being worth $7 a month.

Same thing here... but they told people that lost "FX, Geo and all those other channels" so regardless I've lost FX and at least Geo so I should get them but I'm not and I'm told the exact same thing and not sure what to do about it.

"Move" to a Baltimore address to get WBFF (45) and the rest of the Baltimore locals.

i live 10 min outside D.C. i need weather and traffic and news for d.c metro area not Baltimore metro. grrrrr. i signed up with dish because it was cheaper than comcast and directv but this drama. i think ill invest in ota antenna and see if i can get a handyman to install it and run wires

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)