no uplink for 11/4/09???

I remember the days where they were running very late in the afternoon.

Maybe it's taking a while since it is a big one.... crossing fingers.

Hey Scott do you know if they are doing anything with Cedar Rapids (iowa) locals the HD channels off the sat. all either have the black screen with sound or the dont call will be back asap blah blah blah. one channel I could see as local problem but all of them, and only the HD feed (sd is fine) maybe transponder change?? should add this was happening when I got home at 10:30 this morning

Been watching them since Archie took snaps. For them just to get there would be as good as winning it for Saints fans. Sorry for the off topic.

Still nothing yet... I have been watching the uplink PC screen and no changes, infact its running now and the channel count is still 6620.

There is no uplink changes needed to bring a channel to a slate, thats all done via internal switching at the uplink....

Actually...

UPLING IN PROGRESSS Channel count increased to 6627...

There is no uplink changes needed to bring a channel to a slate, thats all done via internal switching at the uplink....

Actually...

UPLING IN PROGRESSS Channel count increased to 6627...
274 just popped up (DISH) now showing Cansado no lo pagado in Spanish. does anyone else get this when new channels come on they show up in favorites 1,2,3,4?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)