Nothing on...literally

Status
Please reply by conversation.

techpuppy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 15, 2005
I'm not receiving any of the Equity stations on G10R. At first I thought it was just my setup, but we get KWBM OTA and all it has is a black screen with "No Signal" on it. I did the usual and checked Little Rock radar, but it doesn't show anything at the moment. It's hardly a crisis at 2:30 in the morning, but it has been this way for a while. If this keeps up I might be forced to tune to the Research channel out of desperation.

same thing happened on my end, I figured some kid came by and whacked my dish (its an easy target at 39" in the front yard). was going to take a look at it in the morning.

its to late right now to worry about it, hopefully thats all that happeed.

Same Here

I was watching the news on 11720 V and all of a sudden no signal, thought maybe a rain cloud, then saw some other channels ok, even thought my LNB was acting up.

Hopefully technical difficulties.

Can't get anything vertical on that bird now (last night). Thought my polarotor went out, but verified it was still working.

Equity isn't completely down because the channels on G3 were still running last night.

It was perfect timing for someone just setting up and getting used to his gear! "WTF is wrong now!!!" :D

The thing that really sucked was I had left the CS5000 tuned to a dead transponder and my AV receiver on, and forgot about it when I turned off the TV. At 5am, when the TP came back on, I'm jolted out of sleep by some Latina's voice blaring throughout my house! Doh! :rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Montana PBS moving

Motor Question?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)