Status
Please reply by conversation.

iXneonXi

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 12, 2004
Louisiana
In my email today I received a message by an odd source galled "G.A.T.S"
At first I thought it was just spam but then I realized it was about FTA so the first thing that came to mind is this place and maybe that is how they got my email address. Did anyone else here get an email like this:
----------------------------
Pascal <basicpascal@techie.com>
Dear Gats Members
Gats has new auto roll bin`s out for your FTA Irds.Jun 6,12,05 Gats has hired new staff to inprove are site to serve are coummity.Gats is a commity that dosent charge a member ship to there users to download file.Gats wont ever charge there users a free to download files from a VIP section.Gat would never open a site then just leave it then start up another FTA site leaving all your private info exposed to attackers.Gats is on a OffShoure Server out of the USA to enshure privacy for are end users.Once again thanks for being apart of the true free to air coummity that cares about are users! http://www.gat-s.biz/forum/index.php?
------------------------------

I'm not a member so I don't know whats up. Since it has to do with FTA, maybe someone here knows. Sorry if this is in the wrong place or considered spam.

iXneonXi said:
In my email today I received a message by an odd source galled "G.A.T.S"
At first I thought it was just spam but then I realized it was about FTA so the first thing that came to mind is this place and maybe that is how they got my email address. Did anyone else here get an email like this:
----------------------------
Pascal <basicpascal@techie.com>
Dear Gats Members
Gats has new auto roll bin`s out for your FTA Irds.Jun 6,12,05 Gats has hired new staff to inprove are site to serve are coummity.Gats is a commity that dosent charge a member ship to there users to download file.Gats wont ever charge there users a free to download files from a VIP section.Gat would never open a site then just leave it then start up another FTA site leaving all your private info exposed to attackers.Gats is on a OffShoure Server out of the USA to enshure privacy for are end users.Once again thanks for being apart of the true free to air coummity that cares about are users! http://www.gat-s.biz/forum/index.php?
------------------------------

I'm not a member so I don't know whats up. Since it has to do with FTA, maybe someone here knows. Sorry if this is in the wrong place or considered spam.

It was from al7bar.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts