Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
DHL just delivered it!!! !

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 220
and a day early even... isnt release day tomorrow? some company could be in trouble :)

I ordered mine from amazon, DHL was suppost to be here to deliver it tommorow, but they delivered it a day early. I was playing online and there are alot of brits that have this game.. A total of 418 people were online at the time.. So, Basically, This game ROCKS!!!!!! Expecally in High Def.

Best Buy's shipping tracker says mine will be here tomorrow, Weds.. AARGH!

I think BioShock is about to get backburnered for a while...

they wont ban him, they will just fine the company who gave it to him early.
Well that would have been stupid of them because I went online to Bungie.net on Monday and they had online stats and full info pages for Halo 3 multiplayer. Also, on the Stern show yesterday a guy got a copy of Halo 3 as a promo gift, so I don't think they're going to punish people who get to play a day or two early.

I'm anxiously waiting for my copy to arrive. According to UPS.com its out for delivery. they better not f me over and not deliver it today or bring it back. If they do that I'm going down to the UPS distributor and won't leave until they give me what I want (or $500.)

Sounds like a good game... too bad it still comes in that ugly green box...
Well if you don't get the standard edition like I did you get a nicer box I think. I didn't care enough to pay extra (to me paying $10 for it was enough)

You guys are bitching about the BOX???!!??

Boy are your priorities screwed up.....

I remember the bad ole days when the box was gorgeous, but the game was caca.... From what I've read, the game isn't the groundbreaker the original was, BUT it is world's better than the 2nd one.....

Mine is due here tomorrow. I know what I'll be doing tomorrow night, well into the AM hours....

I've got my copy, purchased it this morning at GameStop. I am not that impressed, it's a good game, but I think GOW is way better.... I am really looking forward to COD4. I give Halo 3 a 7 out of ten.

Blue Dragon - Xbox 360

Xbox 360 Elite ?s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)