Once Upon A Time

Next Episodes: Season 3 Finale

Sunday, May 11, 2014

"Snow Drifts; There's No Place Like Home": David and Mary Margaret celebrate the naming of their new son at Granny's Diner; Zelena's time portal places Hook and Emma in the enchanted forest in the past, where they must be careful not to alter anything as they search for a way back.

S~

Nice season finale.

Great twist with Marion, didn't expect it to be her.

As for the end. Do you want to build a snowman?

Last edited:
Sticking point with Marion though. Robin Hood (and his son) were never part of the original curse. They had remained in the Enchanted Forest and had taken up residence in Rumple's castle. Therefore should have aged while the others were in Storybrooke. So, why is Roland still a little boy?

My guess is time runs differently in different worlds.

Neal mentioned something about that when talking about how he showed up in London, and then going to Neverland, and why he's not old. Plus Hook knew Rumple pre-dark one, and then went to other worlds.

But what is she in this show ?
No ideas, I'm sure they'll tie her in somehow. I've heard rumors of Kirsten Bell being on the show to play her sister Anna. So I think that eliminates any current/previous characters.

Could be Glenda and the good witch of the North, but I don't think the timing works out well for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts