Once Upon A Time

Finale was good, but with so much of the main cast, they should have just ended it at the Last Supper painting with the kid on the monorail closing the book. That way everything was wrapped up nicely. But alas, they'll try to milk the show for all it's worth and ruin our memories of a good show with a season of two of garbage (ala, 2 1/2 Men, 70's Show, etc...)
Maybe, maybe not ...
I am all in for next year, I will give it a chance and see where it goes, it could end up very good and well have to wait and see who is and isn't in the show .... Are they opting out over Contracts or just no longer interested ?
IF it's contracts for any of them, that could change over the summer.

The whole Lucy thing confused me though. First she's in the forest with her father protecting another "Once Upon a Time" book. Then later she shows up in Seattle with a newer version of the book saying "Hello Daddy".

So, was the opening, and her father being killed from a different world, or is a a peak at the far future? Season 7 looks to be an interesting reboot. I fear a bad one, but we'll see. Still think they should have ended the show last night.

Yes, the Lucy thing was odd, though a redo from Henry and Emma's first contact.
Are they moving ahead 10-15 years ?

When Emma and Guidien were battling, Guidien eventually stabbed Emma killing her, Henry's true love saved Emma ... where did Guidien go ?

Edit:
Never mind, When Henry kissed Emma it broke the curse and Guidien went back to being a baby.

So ..... Storybrooke and Henry go ahead 10-15 years (maybe 27 years as things in Storybrooke tend to run in 27 year cycles) while Guidien goes back 27 years.

IIRC, Haven also went in 27 year cycles.

Even with the wrap around ending going back to Henry, it felt like it could absolutely end there. I'll see how it goes before dropping it. Expectations are not high.

The Seattle shot said 6 years later.

Maybe, maybe not ...
I am all in for next year, I will give it a chance and see where it goes, it could end up very good and well have to wait and see who is and isn't in the show .... Are they opting out over Contracts or just no longer interested ?
IF it's contracts for any of them, that could change over the summer.
Their contracts are over, and they chose not to resign with the show and move on to something different.

Watched the premiere last night. I must say, it pretty much sucked.

The daughter was annoying, and the whole Cinderella and her step-mother thing was just bad.

I'll see if it gets better next week, but it looks like I'll be cutting my loses and chalking last seasons finale as the true series finale.

Between how bad the season premiere was and the move to Friday night, it looks like Once Upon a Time will be history after this year.

Last edited:
Watched the premiere last night. I must say, it pretty much sucked.

The daughter was annoying, and the whole Cinderella and her step-mother thing was just bad.

I'll see if it gets better next week, but it looks like I'll be cutting my loses and chalking last seasons finale as the true series finale.

Between how back the season premiere was and the move to Friday night, it looks like Once Upon a Time will be history after this year.
Thank GOD. I quit watching this about 2 or 3 years ago. The Peter Pan Season sucked so bad.

I agree. The premiere of the new plot/story was horrid. I could not stand the new villainess. Even in the first season, Regina had likable qualities. I'll watch one more and then probably drop it.

S~

Episode 2 of the new season was much better. Probably because it focused solely on the old characters and barely on the new. Somehow I doubt that'll be the case next week. So we'll see next week if I delete the timer or not.

Good explanation of having Hook without Emma being in the show.

btw, any bets to who the missing daughter is?

For me, the show ended Last year, I'm looking at this year as a whole new show with some of the same people in it.
This is Way different and somewhat hard to follow, so far.

Disney has a cartoon on the Disney Channel called Descendents: Wicked World which has the daughter of Captain Hook. A girl named CJ Hook.

So if a character pops up looking like her, with the name CJ, then odds are that will be her, since they like using disneyfied characters.

CJ Hook

latest

After a very awful season premiere, the season actually got a lot better. Mostly due to shifting the focus away from the new characters and over to Hook, Gold, and Regina.

While the daughter character and her mother are still both unlikable, the story with Rapunzel, Gothal, and Dru is interesting.

And the story of Hook & Alice was very good. Was surprised I didn't see that coming.

So if a character pops up looking like her, with the name CJ, then odds are that will be her, since they like using disneyfied characters
If she were truly "disneyfied", CJ would be something other than Caucasian.

What are the chances that she's a bastard?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts