online account management

wx86

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 30, 2021
Tennessee
has anyone heard if online account management will migrate away from at&t? im hoping it will be more like it used to be prior to the at&t takeover. right now i think the online account stuff is awful. it was more user friendly & simple prior to migration.

has anyone heard if online account management will migrate away from at&t? im hoping it will be more like it used to be prior to the at&t takeover. right now i think the online account stuff is awful. it was more user friendly & simple prior to migration.

i spoke to customer loyalty yesterday regarding my online account being glitchy & links not working. she told me she's not aware of any plans to migrate away from the current website to somewhere else.

my online account has been messed up for several months. i have no option to add programming or change packages. clicking the + sign to expand those options does nothing. im hoping for a new web design team to make it more user friendly & fix it to where it actually works.

just 5 minutes ago i tried to login to view my bill. i get the error, its not you its us. you are being logged out. try again later.

I have to assume it will, since it is no longer part of AT&T and no longer branded AT&T.

The CSRs don't know anything until they are told by their management. Their management isn't going to tell them about migration to a different account since until they send them all emails telling them about some new mandatory training they all need for that change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts