"Oops! we ran into some problems"

Site was completely down for me for a few minutes
We ran out of space in our /boot partition.

I had to go in and clear out old Kernels as it was storing 5 of them. Now it only stores two and we no longer have a space issue in /boot. :)

I had to reboot to do this... and normally the system boots in about 15 seconds... got scared because it took a lot longer to come back up. I do take snapshots now before doing these things... but still. :D

I have never seen an unfurl option before.
Unfurl has been around for a while (Fall 2018?). It was/is disabled by default.

"Unfurling" is the process by which Xenforo visits the link and collects metadata and contextual information. If the site doesn't report that metadata, it is supposed to default to just displaying the link.

Unfurl has been around for a while (Fall 2018?). It was/is disabled by default.

"Unfurling" is the process by which Xenforo visits the link and collects metadata and contextual information. If the site doesn't report that metadata, it is supposed to default to just displaying the link.
No Way What GIF by Jay Sprogell

"Unfurl" is the protocol that allows media posts from Instagram, Youtube, Twitter etc to embed/display in our threads.
Well then why not call it "embed" rather than something that's a nautical term (to me)? (I know this isn't your fault CN. Just don't say "irregardless" or you'll get a stern look from me.)

Not being a huge fan of the Edge browser (I prefer Firefox), I've been getting a 403 Forbidden error for the past 2 weeks and was really missing this site. Finally, I opened Edge and came here and look, the site is (and has been) up for quite some time since the server move.

So, can anyone please tell me what I need to do to get it to show up in Firefox? I'd very much prefer not to have to dump my cache in Firefox. The last time I did that (last summer), I regretted it for at least a week or so. Has anyone else run into this?

So, can anyone please tell me what I need to do to get it to show up in Firefox?
I always use Firefox and I had no such problem right through the server move. I think you must have customized something that's preventing FF from getting here.
I'd very much prefer not to have to dump my cache in Firefox. The last time I did that (last summer), I regretted it for at least a week or so. Has anyone else run into this?
I've had to clear my cache (just for SG) once or twice and it wasn't that bad. Just make sure you remember your password.

Not being a huge fan of the Edge browser (I prefer Firefox), I've been getting a 403 Forbidden error for the past 2 weeks and was really missing this site. Finally, I opened Edge and came here and look, the site is (and has been) up for quite some time since the server move.

So, can anyone please tell me what I need to do to get it to show up in Firefox? I'd very much prefer not to have to dump my cache in Firefox. The last time I did that (last summer), I regretted it for at least a week or so. Has anyone else run into this?

Use Chrome.