janzy

SatelliteGuys Guru
Aug 18, 2004
Brand New, in the box.
$150 plus actual shipping costs.

Features:

Universal DVD Player Features:

DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD (SACD) and DVD-Video universal playback
Compatible with Audio CD, HDCD, WMA, Kodak Picture CD, and other digital audio/video/picture media and formats* (*Note: The DV-981HD does not play Blu-Ray nor HD-DVD discs)
Official DivX® Certified product, certified to the Home Theater Profile
Plays all versions of DivX® video (including DivX® 6) with standard playback of DivX® media files
Plays XviD and .SRT, .SMI, .IDX and .SUB format
Compatible with CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW and DVD+R DL* (*Note: Compatibility with user-encoded contents or user-created discs is on a best effort basis with no guarantee due to the variation of media, software and techniques used. For example, Discs recorded on some stand-alone DVD recorders or DVD camcorders may not exhibit smooth playback. )

Video Up-Conversion Features:

High definition up-conversion with film-like picture quality to up-convert 720x480 interlaced video encoded on DVD discs to 480p/720p/1080i and 1080p
DCDi by Faroudja video processing technology with progressive scan, film mode detection, TrueLife™ enhancement and motion adaptive noise reduction.
Video is analyzed on a single pixel granularity to detect presence or absence of angled lines and edges, which are then processed to produce a smooth natural looking image without visible artifacts (jaggies)
High-quality pure digital video and audio through a single HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) cable
Multiple high definition video formats through HDMI output: NTSC: 480p/720p/1080i/1080p; PAL: 576p/720p/1080i/1080p
Compatible with HDTV, HD-Ready TV, HDTV monitors and projectors with an HDMI or DVI input
Direct PAL/NTSC disc and TV compatibility and system conversion
For more information about DVD video up-conversion, please read our white paper article Getting the Most out of DVD on an HDTV Display
Supports screen aspect ratio 4:3 (standard) and 16:9 (wide-screen)
User adjustable video controls: Sharpness, Contrast, Brightness, and Saturation
Composite video and S-Video outputs (standard-definition output only)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts