Ordering the 922

mkstg1985

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 15, 2010
Springfield MA
When I order Dish Network in July will the $200 upfront charge for the 922 dvr be on my credit card or the bill. And if it is for my credit card would I be able to have the charge on my bill instead.

Thank you

New customer + 922 for me, so my experience may be different than yours, but they collected the $200 as a separate credit card payment.

For new customers it is required to have to payment made before activation. For existing customers the payments can be different.

So I will definitely have to use my credit card since I'm going to be a new customer because they charge for it before activating your service. Correct?

So I will definitely have to use my credit card since I'm going to be a new customer because they charge for it before activating your service. Correct?

Yes (or check) you will need to pay upfront for the 922 and other such charges ((programming and such) each person's experience up front may be different and it depends on their policies at the time of creation) at the time that you create your account. All money will be refunded up until the day of activation (install)

Can u delete dish cinema?

No sound

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)